I have 2 air fryer pork chop recipe ideas here. One wrapped in bacon with no breading and the other is lightly breaded. Both are fantastic in a Ninja Foodi for dinner!
Ninja Foodi Pork Chops
You can use any brand you have really. We have made this as an easy Cosori air fryer recipe as well when that is more convenient for me to pull out. We’ve even made frozen pork chops in air fryer before.
NOW it was time to tackle bacon wrapped air fryer pork chops for the fam. I mean anything wrapped with strips of salted pig are going to get a resounding WOW right??
Reading: Ninja foodi grill pork chops
I haven’t used my stovetop or oven in months after using it. Seriously it does everything!! You can make things like breaded pork chops air fryer style, or just use our dry rub like we did this time. Both methods turn out great with a crisp layer on the meat in just minutes.
Air fryer pork chop recipe
Here are a few resources to start with:
- This is the Ninja Cooking system we got
- You can grab a free recipe book too here. ?
- Pick up MY cookbook too!
- You’ll find more Ninja Foodi air fryer recipes here too.
- Join my Ninja Foodi EASY Recipes Facebook group for more recipes.
I made smoked bacon wrapped pork chops in the past, but thought they’d turn out a lot faster in my air fryer and they did! With the same great dry rub for pork they didn’t have the smoky flavor of the other one but the taste was pretty darn close I have to say.
What is the best way to fry pork chops without flour?
- This is the first way I made them, no breading involved which is great if you’re looking for low carb or keto friendly dishes.
Air fryer pork chops
- 4 pork chops – ours were bone in, haven’t tried boneless pork yet
- 8 slices of bacon
- Brown sugar
- Garlic salt
- Chili powder
We bought 1/2 a pig and cow earlier this year so the bacon is from that. Ours is quite thick and store bought would be thinner.
Read more: How and When to Clean a Traeger Grill?
There isn’t a huge difference either way except that the thinner the bacon the crispier it will get and the faster it will cook.
Bacon wrapped air fryer pork chops
Then add this to your air fryer basket and begin the air crisp process.
Pork chops in air fryer
- We actually used our Mealthy CrispLid on top of our Instant Pot to make this second version of these!!
- Did you know you can turn your Instant Pot into an air fryer now?? Yes you can!!
These pork chops were from the same batch in our freezer.
We have made pressure cooker pork chops in a sauce and those were good. If you want to experiment I would suggest trying that recipe as well this week.
If you want to go on a roll and cook them a bunch of different ways you can try dutch oven pork chops too. They are really versatile!
I am all about experimenting and finding what all 5 of us like best. It is different for each food. We found that we love air fryer vegetables, but prefer pressure cooker recipes for beef.
I would say that out of these two methods we liked the bacon wrapped version better. But then again….we are kinda’ bacon obsessed so there’s that.
Bread crumb air fryer pork chop recipe
Can you stack meat in an air fryer?
- No, that won’t get you the crispy result you want
- Hot air needs to circulate around the food in order for all surfaces to crisp
Do you have to flip meat in an air fryer?
- To evenly crisp the outside you will want to, yes
- Use tongs to flip these once during the 10 – 12 minutes total cook time
Breaded bone in pork chops in air fryer
Read more: Grilled Mushrooms – Kalyn’s Kitchen
If using your CrispLid, these are the instructions and ingredients to lightly coat outside:
- 4 pork chops
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- or 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs + 1/3 c. crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder, garlic powder & paprika
- 1 egg
- Olive oil spray
Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all spices and bread crumbs well, pour on to a plate.
- Whisk egg in a shallow bowl and dip meat into it on both sides
- Lay a pork chop into the mixture and press down so it sticks.
- Flip over and press down again.
- Spray inside of air fryer basket and put chops inside so they don’t overlap.
- Use olive oil spray on top.
- Set to 10 minutes to cook total, flip halfway through and spraying on other side too.
- For very thick pieces 15 minutes might be necessary
Looking for other pork recipes?
Our crockpot pork chops are easy to throw in and let them cook by themselves all day with apples!
- Instant Pot pork shoulder recipe is great for sliders
- Air fryer pork tenderloin is incredible.
- Our Instant Pot Hawaiian pulled pork gets raving reviews
- Smoked pork steaks are yummy too
Serve any of these with our air fryer brussel sprouts for a killer air fryer dinner!
Air fryer pork chops no breading
Easy air fryer pork recipe is below done in under 30 minutes. Air fried is our favorite way to get our favorite foods nice and crispy while keeping insides tender. Just 20 minutes to cook and you too can have this mouth watering meal!
Jump to recipe below and keep on hand or come back later to make it again and again, we love seeing you. 😉
For more information, please see more information about Ninja foodi grill pork chops