Below are the best blender smoothies for weight loss articles edited and compiled by familycuisine.net
There are very few things that taste and feel really good on a hot summer day than the perfect mix of milk and flavors by blending distinct ingredients filled with all the nutrients the body needs to stay healthy, lose weight and maintain it. It’s blenders that play a huge role in making weight loss recipes that can be enjoyed not just in the summer but all year round. That’s where the ninja blender and ninja blender recipes for weight loss are key. Important to note that there are quite a few different ninja blender recipes for weight loss other than just smoothies that you can try and enjoy.
Lets Breakdown My 8 Ninja Blender Recipes For Weight Loss
You might be thinking that you’ll need a ton of different ingredients in order to prepare these recipes for weight loss, but that really isn’t the case. These Ninja blender recipes are extremely easy for anyone to make and they will definitely please your taste buds and are also great weight loss recipes.
RATHER WATCH THE VIDEO VERSION OF THIS ARTICLE? JUST HIT THE PLAY BUTTON ON THE VIDEO BELOW:
Ninja blenders are very powerful blenders and they perform quite well and ensure that all of the ingredients that you are using are always mixed properly. These blenders help you crush ice, blend, puree and help you control the processing of your food the way that you want it processed. They give you total control over your food and your recipes for weight loss.
Not only can you make great tasting smoothies, but you can create other delicious and weight loss recipes with help from a Ninja blender. So, let’s get started with some of the great ninja blender recipes for weight loss.
Ninja Veggie Juice
If you are looking for a really healthy Ninja blender recipe for losing weight you will definitely want to try this one. It’s extremely healthy, very easy to prepare and make and on top of that it’s delicious.
- 3 inch piece celery cut in quarters
- 1/3 small carrot peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 inch piece of beet, peeled
- ¼ small green apple, peeled and sliced in quarters
- 2 inch piece cucumber cut in half
- 1 small tomato cut in eighths
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- ½ inch piece of jalapeno pepper with seeds removed
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup of water
- ½ cup of ice
- Prepare all of the ingredients in the 24 ounce cup of the Ninja blender.
- Add a little water to make the blending process easier.
- Turn the blender on and blend until you have a steady mix of the ingredients.
- End your blending when you are satisfied with the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
(This serves two people)
Related: A Delicious Nighttime Smoothie for Weight Loss
Pomegranate Strawberry Blast
If you want to lose weight but don’t want to sacrifice flavor then this is one of those Ninja blender recipes that will be perfect for you. This is the perfect recipe for losing weight and still tastes great. This is a fruit smoothie that is one of those recipes for weight loss that’s healthy and tasty at the same time. It’s nice and easy to make and has very few ingredients to worry about.
- 1/8 small beet that’s peeled
- 1/3 cup cantaloupe chunks
- 1 small orange cut in half with seeds and pith removed
- 2/3 cup of pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cups frozen strawberries
- Put all the ingredients in the 20 ounce single serve cup of your Ninja blender.
- Add sweetener such as a small amount of sugar if you want it to be sweet.
- Turn on your blender and wait for main ingredients to mix well.
- Turn off the blender when you’re happy with how the mix appears.
- Serve it in a glass and add ice or garnish of your choice.
Green Detox Blend
Ninja blender recipes are great for losing weight, but detoxing can also aid in weight loss so it’s important to include those in your ninja blender recipes for weight loss. This one will help you remove many contaminants and toxic waste that can be found in your blood, lungs, kidneys and other major organs. It’s easy to make and enjoyable.
- 4 to 5 ice cubes
- 2 cups of kale or spinach
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 large beet chopped roughly
- 1 ½ red apples that are cored and chopped roughly
- Juice of one fresh lemon
- ½ inch piece of fresh ginger
- 2 cups of water
- Cut up all the fruits and vegetables.
- Put all of the ingredients into the 24 ounce cup of your Ninja blender.
- Start blending until the mixture reaches your desired smoothness.
- Serve immediately into two glass and garnish if you wish.
Carrot Hummus Smoothie
As stated earlier, you don’t have to just rely on smoothies for weight loss and healthy foods. This is a great Ninja blender recipe for a healthy appetizer that will help you maintain your weight loss goals.
- 2 cups of carrots, peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces
- 3 cloves of peeled garlic
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of kosher salt, divided
- 1 cup of drained canned chickpeas
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Prepare and chop up all the vegetables.
- Take a bowl and put the carrots and garlic in it and add the olive oil along with ½ teaspoon of the salt.
- Put the bowl in your microwave and roast for 20 minutes on low and then let it cool off.
- Put all the ingredients including the roasted carrots and garlic into your Ninja blender.
- Start blending and keep on until you get the consistency that you want.
- Put in a serving dish, apply any garnish and enjoy.
The following are some great Ninja blender recipes for weight loss that are smoothies which include all of the nutrition and fiber you need to keep full and lose the weight that you are trying to lose.
Not only will these Ninja blender recipes help you lose weight they will also help to boost your metabolism by providing you with a nicely balanced diet of essential nutrients, vegetables, and fruits.
These Ninja blender recipes for weight loss give you all the healthy, essential nutrition in one single glass. They all include a nice balance of fiber, nutrients, and fiber without any excess calories. Here’s a list of important ingredients that should always be considered when making any weight loss recipes:
Related: 10 Rich Vegetable Smoothies For Weight Loss
- Berries – They are low in sugar but add sweetness to any smoothie you make. They are also high in fiber and antioxidants.
- Apples and Pears – Both of these great fruits are very high in fiber and fiber is what keeps you feeling full all through the day and they are naturally sweet, so you don’t need sugar to add sweetness to your smoothies.
- Grapefruit – They are high in phytochemicals that can help your body break down fat.
- Bananas – These are a wonderful source of potassium and vitamin B6. They also add natural sweetness and thickness to your smoothies.
- Avocado – Very high in healthy fats and also vitamin B6 all of which can help you to reduce stress.
- Spinach, Kale, Other Leafy Greens – These are very rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They are also very low in calories. The fiber will help keep you feeling full.
- Chia Seeds – These tiny seeds are packed with both fiber and protein and are high in Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
- Oats – These are high in fiber and will keep you full while giving you the fuel your body needs during the day. They also help to burn off fat.
- Greek Yogurt – This is much higher in protein than regular yogurt and it makes your Ninja blender recipes much more filling.
- Green or White Tea – The caffeine contained in these teas will add a boost of natural energy to your smoothies. They both are also high in antioxidants. You can use the tea in the right concentration to avoid using fruit juices.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is yet another antioxidant and it helps to lower your blood pressure and control your blood sugar levels.
- Cayenne Pepper – This adds spice to your smoothies, but it also contains capsaicin which is a natural compound that helps you to suppress your appetite and it can also help your body to convert the fat to energy.
Ninja Blender Fat Burning Smoothie
This is one of those Ninja blender recipes that’s great for starting off your day with. The ingredients found in it will help to burn off fat and boost your metabolism.
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- ½ cup of fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of brewed green or white tea, cooled off
- 2 cups of pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen (no canned)
- 1 grapefruit peeled and seeds removed
- ½ avocado
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, optional
- Put the spinach, celery, mint, and the tea into your Ninja blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth, about two minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for another minute.
- Serve over crushed ice or without the ice.
- This makes enough for two servings.
Avocado Pineapple Ninja Weight Loss Smoothie
If you’re looking for weight loss recipes that also satisfy your sweet tooth, then you’ll want to try this smoothie. The avocado helps make it creamy and smooth and also provides protein, fiber, and vitamins A,C, E, and K. The pineapple is what adds the natural sweetness and contains beneficial digestive enzymes.
- Handful of fresh spinach
- ½ banana
- ½ avocado
- 1 kiwi
- 1 inch piece of peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen chopped pineapple
- 1 ½ cups of coconut milk
- 5 ice cubes
- Put all of the ingredients into your Ninja blender except for the ice.
- Blend for around two minutes or until smooth.
- Add the ice and blend for another minute, just until the ice is crushed.
- Serve immediately.
Banana Berry Breakfast Smoothie
The blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries make this a powerhouse of nutrition. It also gives you a ton of antioxidants and vitamin C for starting your day off. It’s easy to make especially for those busy mornings and sets the right tone for the rest of the day.
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of raspberries
- ½ cup of strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of flax seeds
- 1 apple cored, peeled, and sliced
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Put all of the ingredients in your Ninja blender.
- Blend for two to three minutes.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
If you want a thicker smoothie you can freeze the banana and berries overnight and then use them the next day for a very thick smoothie.
Related: 5 Tasteful Heart Healthy Smoothies
Guilt Free Cocoa Banana Smoothie
Even when your goal is to lose weight, you still need to satisfy your cravings for say a milkshake and you can with this Ninja blender recipe for weight loss.
- 10 almonds
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Touch of cinnamon
- Cut the banana into chunks and freeze overnight.
- Put all ingredients in your Ninja blender.
- Blend until nice and smooth.
- Serve immediately.
You can also add a cup of frozen cherries for a chocolate cherry smoothie.