This Boom Boom Sauce recipe is a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce that in unbelievably incredible. It’s for burgers, fries or just about anything!
Boom boom sauce is a staple from the Sheetz gas station. It is a type of fry sauce that Sheetz serves with some of their menu items. It’s a mayonnaise based garlic chili sauce. The flavor is incredible – there’s a touch of heat, a little bit of sweetness and a great garlic taste. It’s the perfect combination of flavors.
If you are looking for more great recipes, check out this link
MORE SAUCE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Read more: Maryland Oyster Liquor Oyster Chowder
Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce Recipe | Campfire Sauce| In n Out Sauce
What We Love About This Recipe
This sauce is incredibly versatile. It goes on just about anything. You will always want to have this sauce in your fridge, ready and waiting.
- 5 Minute Sauce: It is so quick but it transforms so much. It will make your taste buds sing.
- Easy Ingredients: All are pantry staple and only 5 ingredient.
- Family Friendly: Everyone will love this fun sauce to give your food a little kick. Great for crunchy shrimp, french fries, onion rings or as a burger sauce. It will become everyone’s favorite dipping sauce. favorite dipping sauces green chiles
Ingredient Notes for Boom Boom Dipping Sauce
- Mayonnaise – The brand you enjoy most.
- Ketchup -Any tomato ketchup will work, whatever is on sale at the grocery store.
- Sweet Chili Sauce -Thai sweet chili sauce. Gives a spicy sweet flavor.
- Garlic Powder– Onion Powder works well too.
- Sriracha– A spicy sauce with a kick.
Equipment Needed for Homemade Boom Boom Sauce
- Mixing Bowl
- Canning Jar
How to Make this Copycat Kens Boom Boom Sauce
These are the basic steps for making this recipe for boom boom sauce. Please refer to the full recipe in the recipe cards below for more detailed instructions.
STEP 1: Combine
First, combine all ingredients in a bowl and then stir to combine.
STEP 2: Store
Read more: List of 7 beef stew recipe food network
Next,place in the refrigerator in an airtight container and use as needed.
Prep and Storage Tips for Boom Boom Shrimp Sauce
HOW TO MAKE THIS GREAT DIPPING SAUCE AHEAD OF TIME
This sauce will blend together as it sits in the fridge. Therefore, it is great to make a few hours before you need it.
HOW TO STORE THIS BOOM BOOM SAUCE RECIPE
Store in an airtight jar or container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
HOW TO USE THIS BOOM BOOM SAUCE
It is great on almost anything where you want a little kick with this creamy sauce. Such as: Hamburgers, Potato Fries and definitely this shrimp dish,shrimp tacos or use in place of red enchilada sauce.
Frequently Asked Questions about this Best Dipping Sauce
Expert Tips for Making This Boom-Boom Sauce Recipe
- Not as Hot: One teaspoon of toasted sesame oil can replace the sriracha sauce. Use caution, the taste is strong.It is a personal preference.
- Add Lemon Juice: Want a little acidy tang, try a little splash of lemon or lime juice.
- Use a plunger measuring cup for the mayonnaise. I love this using plunger measuring cup for ingredients like mayo, ketchup or peanut butter. It’s so easy.
- Variation tip: Like a little more heat, add some spice such as cayenne or red pepper flake, or green chilies, use your best judgement. Yellow Mustard is good too.
What to Serve with Boom Boon Sauce
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Air Fryer Chicken Strips
- Tilapia Fish Tacos
Did you try this recipe? ⭐ Click below to leave a review and rating! ⭐
Recipes You Might Have Missed
- Shrimp Fried Rice
- Queso Blanco Dip
- 24 Genius Camping Recipes
- How to Cook Frozen Ground Beef in the Instant Pot
For more information, please see more information about Nutritional information stew leonard’s cauliflower pizza