Here are all the top orange juice cocktails that highlight this beautiful citrus fruit! Try everything from a mimosa to a tequila sunrise.
Love the bright and beautiful citrus flavor of an orange! Turns out OJ is a top notch mixer for cocktails. It can stand in with almost any liquor, though it’s best known for pairing with vodka. But mix it with champagne to make a mimosa, or tequila to make a tequila sunrise or spin on the margarita! There are lots of other famous orange and liquor pairings that we’ll let you discover below. You can even use blood orange juice, bright pink in color and even sweeter than the juice from a standard orange.
Here are all the best orange juice cocktails to try! There are drinks for morning, evening, and everywhere in between. For all of them, keep in mind that freshly squeezed orange juice makes drinks with the best flavor. No cutting corners here!
And now…the best orange juice cocktails to try!
More cocktail recipes
Outside of these orange juice cocktails, here are so many great cocktail recipes to try! Here are some of our best drink collections:
- Vodka Cocktails Try the greats like the Gimlet and Mule.
- Gin Cocktails All the classics: Gin Fizz, Tom Collins, Gin & Tonic, etc.
- Bourbon Cocktails Try these bourbon greats, like the Old Fashioned and Manhattan.
- Amaretto Cocktails From the Amaretto Sour to the Italian margarita.
- Vermouth Cocktails All the best drinks using dry or sweet vermouth.
- Sour Cocktails All the very best sours: Whiskey Sour, Sidecar, Mojito and more.
- Cointreau Cocktails All the great drinks using this orange liqueur.
- Mezcal Cocktails This smoky liquor gives a unique spin to classic drinks, like the Margarita.
- Scotch Cocktails Unique mixed drinks using this Scottish whisky.
- Campari Cocktails Brilliant red cocktails starring this bitter liqueur.
Last updated: November 2020
Read more: How to turn a dresser into a coffee bar