Grilled Steak Kabobs are that perfect summer meal for those perfect summer days. This quick and easy meal is a decadent delight for your grill.
These Grilled Steak Kabobs are so simple combined with the fact that they always come out fabulous are key. Also, these steak kabobs are a complete meal on one little skewer. How could it not be one of my favorite meals?
This post is sponsored by The Beef Checkoff. As always, all opinions are my own.
Want to optimize your summer, check out these recipes.
MORE GRILL RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Balsamic Grilled Skirt Steak|The Perfect Burger |15 Grilled Seafood Recipes
What We Love About Steak Kabobs on Grill Recipe
- 30 Minute Meal: Give a blurb
- Easy Ingredients: All found in pantry? Only 5 ingredient? Etc..
- Family Friendly: These kabobs are fun to eat, therefore your family will love them.
- Adaptable: Can make it low-carb or your favorite vegetables.
- Makes Great Leftovers: Use leftovers to make a marvelous salad.
Ingredient Notes for Steak Kabob Marinade
Marinade for Steak Kabobs
- Soy Sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard
- Garlic minced
- Lemon juice
- Brown Sugar
- Dried Rosemary
- Dried Parsley
- Ground Black Pepper
- Top Sirloin Steak: cut into 1-inch pieces
- Baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- Button Mushrooms halved
- Red Onion
- Red Bell Pepper
- Green Bell Pepper
Equipment Needed for Steak Kabob Recipe
- Grill Tools
- Metal Skewers
How to Make Marinated Steak Kabobs
These are the basic steps for making Steaks for Kabobs. Please refer to the recipe card below for more detailed instructions and nutrition information. You can learn more about the nutritional benefits of beef here. And, you can find more delicious recipes for beef here.
STEP 1: MAKE STEAK MARINADE FOR KABOBS
First, combine all of the marinade ingredients together in a bowl; whisk to combine. Then reserve ¼ cup of marinade and then pour marinade into a zip top bag.Add steak cubes to zip top bag, salt to taste; seal and make sure all of the steak is coated in the marinade.Refrigerate marinated steak for 1-6 hours.
STEP 2: PREPARE
If using wooden skewers, soak them in water while the meat marinate. Meanwhile, place potatoes in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate.Microwave on high for 3-5 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.Transfer potatoes to a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade; toss to coat. Also, cut veggies to uniform size.
Next, preheat grill to medium-high heat.While grill is heating, assemble the kabobs.Alternate pieces of meat and vegetables until skewers are filled.
STEP 4: GRILL
Finally, place kabobs on preheated grill directly on the grill grates and brush with 1 tablespoon of reserved marinade.After 3 minutes, flip kabobs and brush with remaining reserved marinade.Grill kabobs for 9 minutes, flipping every 2-3 minutes, or until desired doneness is reached.
Prep and Storage Tips for Marinades for Steak Kabobs
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE AHEAD OF TIME
Make the marinade ahead of time, cut they vegetables and store in airtight containers or zip top bags. Even prep and assemble and store in a container covered in plastic wrap until ready to grill.
HOW TO STORE THIS RECIPE
Store leftovers of this steak Kabob recipe in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
HOW TO REHEAT THIS RECIPE
Warn in a 350 degree oven until warmed through. It can also be eaten at room temperature or on top of a salad cold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expert Tips for Making This Recipe
- Take meat out of the refrigerator to warm up before grilling, not long, about 20 minutes. It will cook more evenly.
- Always preheat your grill.
- Keep a little room between ingredients on the skewer. It helps with heat circulation and more even cooking.
- Make your vegetables around the same size so they all get done at the same time. Alternatively, par bake the larger ingredients, like we do in this recipe for the potatoes.
- Invest in a meat thermometer, Unless you’re a professional, it can be difficult to judge when the meat is done. The thermometer will take the guess work out of it for you.
- Let your meat rest for a few minutes after cooking for all those juices to return to the meat!
What to Serve with Grilled Steak Kabobs
- Grilled Brazilian Pineapple
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Corn on the Cob
Did you try this recipe? ⭐ Click below to leave a review and rating! ⭐
Recipes You Might Have Missed
- Hummus Deviled Eggs
- Fluffy Chocolate Dip
- 10 Summer Party Essentials
- 20 Watermelon Recipes for Summer
For more information, please see more information about How long do you grill steak kabobs