Looking for a delectable alternative to jarred tomato sauce? Look no further! This incredible spaghetti meat sauce is packed with flavor and made with love. Say goodbye to bland pasta nights and hello to the best spaghetti sauce you’ve ever tasted! Made with ground turkey, San Marzano tomatoes, and a secret ingredient, this sauce is perfect for those busy weeknights when you crave a classic spaghetti dinner.
The Best Spaghetti Sauce EVER!
I have to admit, I was tempted to claim this as “THE BEST Spaghetti Sauce EVER.” Like many others, I believe my recipe stands out from the crowd. So, what makes it so special? Let me share the secret ingredients that, in my humble opinion, elevate this sauce to the next level. I even use a similar recipe for Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce, but with a twist.
The Ingredients That Make It Extra Special
- Ground turkey and sausage: This easy pasta recipe combines ground turkey and sausage, creating a mouthwatering flavor combination.
- San Marzano Tomatoes: Trust me when I say these are the best canned tomatoes you’ll ever find. An Italian cooking class taught me that the cans with whole tomatoes contain the finest ones, while diced tomatoes have the less desirable ones. This choice of tomatoes is truly a game-changer for your sauce.
- Red wine vinegar: Most spaghetti sauces lack depth of flavor. But with a dash of red wine vinegar, you’ll experience a tangy kick that seals the deal.
How to Make This Delicious Ground Turkey Pasta Sauce
Contrary to popular belief, this recipe doesn’t require hours spent at the stove. It’s a quick and easy process that yields incredible results.
- Sauté onions and garlic in a dutch oven or large saucepan.
- Add the sausage and ground turkey, cooking until browned. Then, sprinkle some salt and Italian Seasoning.
- Add in the San Marzano tomatoes, breaking up the larger pieces. Incorporate the tomato sauce and red wine vinegar.
- Let the sauce simmer for as little as 30 minutes or up to a few hours, allowing the flavors to meld together.
Serving Suggestions: Spaghetti Squash
While you can serve this sauce over traditional spaghetti noodles, I have a game-changing suggestion: serve it over spaghetti squash. Not only does this lighten up the dish, but it also prevents that overly full feeling that often accompanies pasta meals.
To make spaghetti squash:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the spaghetti squash around the equator and remove the seeds. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place the spaghetti squash flat side down on a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes.
- After letting it sit for 5 minutes, use a fork to pull out the spaghetti squash strings.
Tips for Enjoying This Dish
To make the most of this mouthwatering ground turkey spaghetti sauce, keep these tips in mind:
- Storing: This spaghetti sauce only gets better with time! Feel free to let it sit in the fridge all week and enjoy the leftovers. The flavors will continue to develop and intensify.
- Freezing: If you want to save some for later, this sauce freezes beautifully. Store it in a container with a lid for up to 3 months. To defrost, simply place it in a large pot over low heat.
- Fresh basil: Don’t forget to top your spaghetti with fresh basil! Not only does it add a pop of color, but it also boosts the nutritional value of your meal.
Vegetable Side Dishes to Enhance Your Meal
Looking to round out your dinner? Consider pairing this delectable ground turkey spaghetti sauce with these mouthwatering veggie side dishes:
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic and Lemon
- Roasted Honey Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Skillet Green Beans
Remember, a good pasta dish is only complete when accompanied by delicious and nutritious sides.
So why wait? Try this amazing ground turkey spaghetti sauce today and treat yourself to a comforting and flavorsome dinner. For more scrumptious recipes like this, visit Family Cuisine.
Note: This article was created by an SEO specialist and copywriter with expertise in English content creation.