The best banana smoothie recipe that is so easy and healthy! Learn how to make a banana smoothie from frozen or fresh with only 5 ingredients
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click here to read my policy and more about affiliate links.
Reading: healthy banana shakes and smoothies
This Banana Smoothie Recipe is a delicious breakfast, snack or even dessert!
We combined nonfat greek yogurt, milk, and fruit (with optional protein powder!) for an easy drink that everyone will love!
Healthy Banana Smoothie Recipe
Read more: How to make saffron tea for eyesight
We absolutely love making smoothies for a super easy snack or breakfast. Whether it’s a Frozen Fruit Smoothie, Mango Smoothie Recipe or this banana smoothie. They’re great if you’re on the go or just need something quick! It’s a great healthy way to get in fruit, veggies and protein!
Is a Banana Smoothie good for you?
We love this frozen banana smoothie because it’s delicious, but there are so many things to love about it!
- High Protein– This recipe has nonfat greek yogurt and protein powder, giving it 20g+ of protein per smoothie!
- Easy to Make– You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this recipe, and it’s as easy as adding to a blender and turning it on!
- Easy to Customize– There are tons of ways you can customize this recipe depending on what you have on hand!
Healthy Banana Smoothie Ingredients
You’ll only need a few ingredients to make a banana smoothie. Here’s what we used:
- bananas (fresh or frozen)
- nonfat greek yogurt
- almond milk
- vanilla protein powder
- peanut butter
How To Make A Banana Smoothie
Making a banana smoothie is super easy to do!
- In a blender combine all ingredients
- Blend until smooth.. that’s it!
Read more: 10 Ninja Blender Recipes for Weight Loss
There are lots of ways you can customize this banana smoothie, here are a few of them:
Best Blender for Smoothies:
Any blender will work for smoothies.
Our favorite blender is the Nutribullet. It’s under $50 and works amazing! Here’s a link to the one we have.
We also love our Vitamix, but it’s much more expensive. Here’s a link to the one we have.
Other healthy snack recipes:
If you’re looking for other make ahead snacks/drinks – check out these recipes!
Read more: How to mix tea tree oil for lice
- Healthy Roasted Chickpeas
- Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Protein Donuts
- Protein Cookies
- Healthy Banana Protein Muffins