Golden Milk Smoothie
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Everything you love about golden milk…in a quick and delicious healthy smoothie!
Reading: how do you make smoothies
For all of my fellow golden milk lovers out there — it’s time to try making a golden milk smoothie! ♡
Read more: Pineapple Banana Kale Smoothie Recipe
This healthy smoothie recipe is easy to make in just a few minutes with frozen fruit (I love pineapple or mango), fresh banana (bring on the potassium), your favorite kind of milk (dairy or plant-based), a big chunk of fresh ginger (or powdered, if that’s what you have on hand), and those warming golden milk spices we all love (hello turmeric, cinnamon and black pepper).
Just toss everything in the blender and combine, and this bright ray of sunshine will be yours to enjoy in no time. Let’s make some!
Golden Milk Smoothie Ingredients:
To make this golden milk smoothie recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- Frozen mango or pineapple: I go back and forth between using these two types of frozen fruit as the base for this smoothie and love them both. So I say pick whichever one is your favorite!
- Banana: To add some extra thickness and potassium to our smoothie.
- Milk: I’ve been using oat milk lately, but any kind of milk (cow’s, soy, almond, rice, hazelnut, etc) would work.
- Fresh ginger: My favorite thing to add to smoothies. (Or you could also sub in a teaspoon or two of ground ginger instead of fresh.)
- Golden milk spices: A simple mix of ground turmeric, ground cinnamon and black pepper.
How To Make This Smoothie:
Read more: How to use rock sugar in tea
To make this golden milk smoothie, simply…
- Blend. Toss all of your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Adjust, if needed. If the smoothie is too thick, add in an extra pour of milk. If it is too thin, add in a handful of ice.
- Serve. Pour into a serving glass and enjoy!
Want to customize this smoothie recipe? Feel free to…
- Use fresh turmeric: Substitute 1 inch of fresh turmeric in place of the ground turmeric.
- Increase the ginger and/or spices: If you’re interested in a spicier smoothie, feel free to double the amount of ginger and/or spices.
- Add favorite smoothie add-ins: Feel free to add any extra chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, or other smoothie add-ins that you love too.
More Favorite Smoothie Recipes:
Looking for some more delicious smoothie recipe inspiration? Here are a few of my faves:
- Spicy Mango Green Smoothie
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Banana Chai Smoothie
- Coffee Protein Smoothie
- Green “Julius” Smoothie
- Post-Workout Green Smoothie
Share this Post
Read more: How to use filter paper for coffee