Is it possible to make air fryer hard boiled eggs? We put this to the test air fried boiled eggs to the test and our results were awesome.
Easy Air fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
It’s hard to believe how easy it is to make hard boiled eggs in the air fryer. Seriously, it’s crazy to think how simple it is to make air fried boiled eggs. This concept is mind blowing but it works like a charm. If you want to learn how to make boiled eggs in the air fryer, watch our video and our photos below.
Video: Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe
Tips for Air Fryer Boiled Eggs
- All air fryer temperatures vary slightly. We’ve tested 4 different air fryers at 270°F for 15 minutes. The yolk is perfectly set and not dry.
- If it’s your first time, don’t do a huge batch at once! Cook a test batch first of maybe 1-2 eggs. It’s trial and error at first and after that, you’ll know exactly what the best time and temp is in your air fryer model and the size of your eggs.
- We used cold eggs straight from the fridge and it worked fine.
- If you use cook a dozen eggs at a time, you might have to increase cooking time by maybe 2 minutes to make sure all the yolks are cooked through.
- This timing is for large eggs. If you’re using small, medium or jumbo eggs, adjust your time!
- Recipe details are below in the recipe box.
How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs in Air Fryer
- Try to use the freshest eggs you can buy. Carefully add raw eggs in the air fryer basket.
- After cooking in the air fryer, immediately add to a bowl of ice water.
- It’s so easy to peel. If shells stick a bit, just dip in the water or peel under the water.
- More step by step photos and recipe details are in the recipe box below.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OUR-> AMAZING AIR FRYER RECIPES
More great egg recipes here:
- Poached Eggs in Tomato Sauce
- Easy Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Jalapeno deviled eggs