Here are the hottest how to cook white rice in air fryer topics edited and compiled by Family Cuisine
This comforting Air Fryer Fried Rice is a perfect quick dish you can make with whatever proteins and veggies you have around the house!
We eat a lot of veggies in our house, but sometimes I want something a little heavier and comforting.
This Air Fryer Fried Rice is a great way to clean out your fridge and freezer while making something your whole family will love!
This recipe can also be made to your preferences, so add whatever proteins and vegetables you want and have on hand!
I love to keep this simple with a little scrambled egg and whatever frozen veggies I have that day.
Anything will work in this fried rice!
If you need to keep it gluten free, be sure to use the coconut aminos listed instead of soy sauce.
It gives a similar flavor to the dish without the added gluten!
Looking for another simple Asian dish to make dinner into a theme night? Air Fryer Orange Chicken is easy to make and so tasty!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER FRIED RICE
Air Fryer Fried Rice is a great way to use leftover rice of any kind!
Pictured is white rice, but feel free to use brown rice, black rice, jasmine rice, or even quinoa here!
As long as your grain is already cooked and cooled, you’re good to go.
- First, put your cold, cooked rice in a large mixing bowl. Make sure you have room for more ingredients!
- Then, add your frozen veggies. These can be leftovers, a bag of mixed vegetables, or whatever you have on hand! I used carrots, corn, broccoli, and edamame in mine.
- Time for proteins! If you’re using eggs or another protein like chicken, shrimp, or beef, add it here! Any eggs should be scrambled, and any meat you’re using should be pre-seared and cut into bite size pieces. For shrimp, I would wait and add it during the cook time (maybe 5-10 minutes into the cooking) as you don’t want the shrimp to overcook too much.
- Next up, add your coconut aminos and oil to the bowl.
- Mix thoroughly to combine everything together and transfer your rice mixture to an oven-safe container, like a glass or pottery bowl. Some air fryers come with accessories for exactly this!
- Finally, add your oven-save bowl to your air fryer. You can nestle the bowl into an air fryer basket or, if you have an air fryer toaster oven, place the bowl onto one of the racks. Cook your fried rice for about 15 minutes at 360 degrees F. Be sure to stir the rice at least three times during cooking to help it cook evenly as well as keep it from burning.
TIPS FOR AIR FRYER FRIED RICE
If you are on a gluten-free diet or avoiding gluten, be sure to add coconut aminos instead of soy sauce.
Made from the fermented sap of coconut palm and sea salt, this salty, savory seasoning is an easy substitution for soy sauce in any recipe.
This recipe is meant to be changed every time you make it, so feel free to switch it up!
Add that ground turkey in your refrigerator that’s about to go bad, or add a new batch of vegetables and see how it compares with your other fried rices.
As with all air fryer recipes, be sure to check your food multiple times during the cooking process!
I like to stir my Air Fryer Fried Rice at least 3 times, or once every 5 minutes, during the cooking to make sure everything cooks evenly.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH AIR FRYER FRIED RICE
This air fryer side dish is great with any main course, especially anything with Asian flair.
Looking for a new Asian main dish? Try my General Tso’s Tofu with all the flavor and spice like your favorite restaurant with a vegan twist!
With the right additional ingredients, this could easily be your main dish, too!
Pack this with proteins and vegetables and make all your dishes combine for a one pot night and easy cleanup!
MORE YUMMY RECIPES
We have so many delicious recipes on both our sites.
Here are a few of our favorites that we hope you try! Air Fryer Zucchini, Tofu Fried Rice, Air Fryer Asparagus, Easy Asian Pasta Salad and Air Fryer Baked Potato
Have you made this recipe? Please leave a comment AND rating below! It helps other readers!
Be sure to tag @AirFryerEats on instagram, if you share a picture on the gram!
Let’s get social, you can follow me on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or join one of our Air Fryer Facebook Groups: Air Fryer Recipes, Air Fryer Recipes for Seniors and Gluten Free Air Fryer Recipes.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our EMAIL newsletter.
Top 6 how to cook white rice in air fryer edited by Family Cuisine
Air Fryer Fried Rice – Allrecipes
- Author: allrecipes.com
- Published: 04/29/2022
- Review: 4.91 (735 vote)
- Summary: Preheat a 5-quart air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) according to manufacturer’s instructions. Whisk soy sauce and Sriracha together in a small bowl
Can You Make White Rice In An Air Fryer?
- Author: kylonpowell.com
- Published: 08/30/2022
- Review: 4.76 (489 vote)
- Summary: · Toss the rice with salt and pepper before serving. In an air fryer insert, metal cake pan, or foil pan, place the 7-inch round. Toss the rice
white rice in air fryer
- Author: tiktok.com
- Published: 05/02/2022
- Review: 4.56 (466 vote)
- Summary: Discover short videos related to white rice in air fryer on TikTok. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #receitanaairfryer, #whiteairfryer,
Air Fryer Fried Rice (with or without Egg)
- Author: kitchenathoskins.com
- Published: 02/26/2022
- Review: 3.99 (220 vote)
- Summary: 03.10.2022 Air Fry – Cook in a pre heated 350 degree air fryer for 6 to 7 minutes, making sure to stir every 2 to 3 minutes
- Matching search results: All contents and images are my original work, unless and otherwise mentioned. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t …
Air Fryer Rice | Everyday Family Cooking
- Author: everydayfamilycooking.com
- Published: 07/18/2022
- Review: 3.95 (551 vote)
- Summary: Tightly cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil, then place the rice in the air fryer. Cook at 320 degrees F for 5 to 6 minutes until nice and hot. Allow to sit 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve
- Matching search results: If you’ve ever wondered whether you can cook rice in an air fryer, I’m here to tell you that you absolutely should! I used to always steam my rice in a rice cooker, but once I saw how easy it was to make in the air fryer, I happily switched over. …
Fluffy Ninja Foodi Rice
- Author: temeculablogs.com
- Published: 05/16/2022
- Review: 3.74 (309 vote)
- Summary: Ninja Foodi White Rice. What you need to make rice in your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker and air fryer
- Matching search results: It is a versatile side dish, naturally gluten free, and Ninja Foodi brown rice has fiber in it which we all need. I will share both of these and instructions for them below. The recipe card below is for white long grain rice. I like Jasmine as well …