This cheesecake dip is super creamy, rich and completely addicting. It is the ultimate no-bake dessert and SO easy to make! Customize with your favorite mix-in’s and dippers.
You all know I’m a fan of my no bake cheesecake, so I thought why not make a dip for an easy party appetizer. This dip will quickly become a family favorite and one you will bring to all your holiday gatherings and social events. It is just that good.
Read more: 11 Easy Egyptian Desserts
This is one of those recipes where I always have the ingredients on hand (at least for one of the variations), so it’s a great last minute treat! You could even cut the recipe in half if you just want a little treat for a small get together. I’ve got 4 ways to make this cheesecake dip for you today, but I have to say the caramel pecan is my favorite! Especially with those waffle crisps (the private selection brand from Kroger are so yummy).
How to make
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this cheesecake dip: cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar and vanilla. Find the printable recipe below.
- Mix: Beat the cream cheese and butter in a medium sized bowl. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Cream until smooth.
- Add: Stir in your favorite toppings.
- Dip: Enjoy with your favorite dippers. Some of my favorites are the pretzel thins, waffle crisps, apples and graham cracker sticks.
Read more: how to make a brazilian dessert
Cheesecake dip variations
There really so many options with this dip! Here are some of my favorite combinations below as well as some of my favorite dippers 🙂
- Caramel pecan cheesecake dip: Add 1/4 cup chopped pecans to the top and drizzle 1/4 cup caramel sauce over the nuts.
- Reese’s peanut butter cheesecake dip: Mix in 1/2 cup peanut butter with the cream cheese and butter. Then mix in 1/2 cup chopped Reese’s at the end and drizzle melted chocolate or hot fudge over the top.
- Chocolate chip cheesecake dip: Mix in 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips and 1/4 cup mini M&M’s (or one or the other).
- Cherry cheesecake dip: I make this variation by adding cherry pie filling to the top and graham cracker crumbs around the edges.
- Waffle crisps
- Sliced apples
- Graham crackers
- Cinnamon tortilla chips
- Vanilla wafers
You’ll love these no-bake dip recipes too:
- Funfetti dip
- Strawberry fruit dip
- Pumpkin dip
- Caramel toffee dip
Read more: Pavlova Recipe (VIDEO)