This EASY 15 minute Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry is the perfect weeknight meal that is healthy, flavorful and easily made all in one pan!
Oh how I love cooking with shrimp. Not only does it taste delicious practically any way you serve it, but it’s super healthy and you can easily cook it in just minutes! Having an almost toddler really makes me want to simplify my cooking so this dish was perfect for us. Shrimp is really versatile too so I love pairing it with different veggies, sauces and seasonings. Let me tell you, this honey garlic shrimp stir fry is seriously one of my new favorites and only 5 ingredients for the sauce!
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
- Shrimp – You can use fresh or frozen shrimp (thawed first) and I always like to remove the tails first because it’s just easier to serve, but tails on is typically more photogenic!
- Asparagus – We love adding asparagus to stir fries in our house, but feel free to use any veggies you’d like! Broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, you really can’t go wrong!
- Soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey – Combination of ingredients for the best sauce ever!
- Garlic – I LOVE using fresh garlic in my recipes, but you can use jarred minced garlic if that’s what you have on hand
- Ginger – I use fresh ginger as well to really get that amazing flavor!
I mean don’t those ingredients just make your mouth water?? I like to serve this stir fry over brown rice (or if you’re watching your carbs serve over cauliflower rice!), quinoa, noodles or I’ll just add more veggies for a complete meal. My hubby even likes to make these into skewers and throw them on the grill. You really can’t go wrong as long as you have this delicious marinade and it tastes great tossed with chicken and salmon as well!
And yes, as I said above, this sauce only requires 5 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry or fridge which makes this such a quick and easy recipe to throw together. Especially on those nights when you don’t have a ton of time on your hands (or just feel lazy and that’s okay too!)
I always like to keep a bag of raw frozen shrimp in my freezer for recipes like this and just thaw the bag in the fridge overnight, but you can also use fresh shrimp as well. This shrimp stir fry will last up t0 3 or 4 days in the fridge (use your best judgment of course!) or you can freeze this meal for up to 2 months. When wanting to reheat, I suggest thawing the frozen shrimp first and re-heating everything in a skillet rather than a microwave for best results!
MORE STIR FRY RECIPES TO TRY
- One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry (one of the top recipes on my blog!)
- One Pan Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
- Skillet Chili Garlic & Lime Shrimp
- Spicy Sausage and Veggie Stir Fry
Hope you all enjoy this Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry as much as we did and if you do decide to make this or any other Eat Yourself Skinny recipe, please make sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see all the yummy things you’re eating!