This cinnamon-spiced apple smoothie is creamy and irresistibly tasty! It’s filled with pure sweetness and filled with protein.
Right here’s a smoothie that’s filled with cozy spiced, naturally candy taste: the proper Apple Smoothie! This one works anytime and in any season. However after all it’s excellent for fall while you’ve obtained mounds of apples to make use of up. In truth, it’s a wholesome solution to benefit from the flavors of apple pie or apple crumble! Cinnamon and vanilla are simply the fitting praise to the candy tart fruit. It’s additionally loaded with protein from Greek yogurt, which supplies it simply the fitting creamy texture. You’ll nearly really feel such as you’re consuming an apple pie milkshake…however a healthful model! Let’s go.
Substances on this apple smoothie
The beauty of this apple smoothie? You would possibly have already got the components available. In case you inventory bananas and Greek yogurt like we do, you’ll have the ability to whip up this smoothie very quickly. Right here’s what you’ll want:
- Apples: You should use any selection! For the most effective taste, use candy tart apples like Honey Crisp or Granny Smith (avoid Purple Scrumptious right here).
- Banana: No have to freeze it: you need to use a room temperature banana! In case you do have one frozen, that may work too.
- Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt provides numerous protein to this smoothie, and reside probiotics which assist intestine well being.
- Milk: Use any kind of milk, together with non-dairy milk
- Ice: Ice helps to get simply the fitting texture. Be aware that this smoothie is extra creamy than icy.
- Vanilla and cinnamon: These usher in that apple pie taste!
It’s nice naturally candy, or add a little bit of maple syrup
This apple smoothie tastes implausible with no added sweetener: it’s completely candy tart! Nevertheless, the flavour can depend upon the ripeness of the fruit and your preferences. Take a style, and if you happen to’d prefer it sweeter, add a little bit of maple syrup or honey. This can be a good choice if you happen to’re searching for a candy deal with to take the place of a dessert.
Begin with ½ tablespoon within the blender, and enhance if you happen to want extra. It’s possible you’ll need to stir it in as a substitute of mix, as a result of if you happen to over-blend the feel can get too liquid.
Wish to make this apple smoothie vegan? Strive our Inexperienced Apple Smoothie recipe! It pairs inexperienced apple and cashews to make a fantastically candy tart vegan smoothie. The cashews add plant-based protein to assist it keep satiating and hold you full.
Extra taste variations!
This apple smoothie tastes superb as is. However if you happen to’d prefer it combine it up much more, we’ve obtained solutions! Listed below are some concepts for enjoyable variations on the theme:
- Ginger: Add ½ teaspoon grated ginger to the combination for a spicy brightness.
- Spices: Add ⅛ teaspoon allspice or nutmeg. Even higher, exchange the cinnamon with equal components Pumpkin Pie Spice or Chai Spices.
- Oats: Add entire grains by throwing in ½ cup rolled oats.
- Pecans, cashews or almonds: Throw in ¼ cup nuts so as to add a nutty undertone and much more plant-based protein.
- Nut butter: Or add 1 to 2 tablespoons almond butter, peanut butter or cashew butter.
Apples are superb for you and filled with vitamins! Right here’s a bit breakdown on among the high advantages (Supply: Healthline).
- Apples are a very good supply of vitamin C: 1 apple incorporates 14% of your each day wants
- They are filled with fiber and water: 1 apple has 4 grams fiber or about 15% of your each day wants
- Apples include pectin, a sort of fiber that acts as a prebiotic and helps with intestine well being
- Many of the vitamins in apples are within the pores and skin, so you need to eat the pores and skin as a lot as potential. That’s why we included the pores and skin on this apple smoothie.
Wish to strive one other fall smoothie? This Cozy Pumpkin Smoothie is the place it’s at!
This apple smoothie is…
Vegetarian and gluten-free. For vegan, plant-based and dairy-free, see the variation above.