Flavorful and delish, this copycat recipe for the famous Arby’s Sauce makes sandwiches sing! No more waiting for a fast food run! Throw it on a pile of roast beef or a sandwich of any kind!
Why This Copycat Arby’s Sauce Works
I’ve lost a taste for fast food in the past decade or so, but prior to that I had a few indulgences. One of them was a sandwich from Arby’s – a Roast Beef Sandwich TOTALLY SLATHERED in Arby’s Sauce. I would open like three packets and just douse that succulent meat until it could no longer breathe.
So imagine my delight upon realizing that I could make the sauce myself. With only a few ingredients. Heaven! This tastes just like the real deal. It is sooo good atop a heaping pile of roast beef. Enjoy, friends!
Recipe Ingredients – What’s In Arby’s Sauce
Ketchup – Decrease amount of ketchup in the recipe by half for a less tomatoey flavor.
Tabasco sauce – Add extra hot sauce for a spicier sauce!
Worcestershire sauce – If you love this special sauce as much as I do, add a few extra splashes!
How To Make Arby’s Sauce
Just a couple of ingredients from the grocery store and you’ll have the perfect condiment to slather on sandwiches and meat!
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over Medium heat until boiling. Reduce to Low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from heat and let cool.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Serve as a dipping sauce with roast beef sandwiches or burgers.
What To Put Arby’s Sauce On
Unless you have a deli slicer tucked away in your pantry, thinly slicing roast beef like the fast food chains do is tough. But this sauce is great for a lot of recipes!
You will love it on any meat-packed sandwich or dunk grilled meat into it. It is also a great dip for fries or onion rings. Feel free to kick grilled cheese sandwiches or cheese quesadillas up a notch with this copycat of Arby’s sauce, too. Here are a few other options:
- Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
FAQ About Arby’s Sauce
More Homemade Sauces and Toppings
- Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Ginger Sauce
- Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Favorite Takeout Copycat Recipes
- How To Make Your Own Flavorful Chili Paste – Make this staple to keep on hand in your kitchen for homemade Asian recipes, especially if you enjoy adding it to your favorite dishes in the restaurant!
- Enjoy Chinese takeout at home with this Easy Orange Chicken! No deep frying required and this meal will be a hit with the whole family. This is a great easy dinner option for busy nights and tastes better than the Panda Express version you love so much!
- Easy Mongolian Beef takes less than 30 minutes to make and tastes even better than your favorite Chinese takeout. Fragrant garlic, soy sauce and crispy flank steak creates a delicious, quick and easy dinner that rivals P.F. Chang’s!
- Easy Pad Thai with Shrimp and Tofu is done in less than 30 minutes, allowing you to skip the cost and calories of take-out. Fresh and crunchy vegetables over noodles with a spicy and flavorful sauce makes dinner comforting and easy!
Did you love this recipe?If you make this recipe and love it, stop back and give it a 5-star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and leave a comment. THANK YOU!