Creamy Garlic Shrimp With Parmesan is a deliciously easy Shrimp Recipe! Coated in a rustic and buttery sauce ready in less than 10 minutes!
Everyone goes crazy for this simple yet incredible Creamy Garlic Shrimp. Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner and serve it with low carb OR carb loaded sides for an amazing meal! All tips and suggestions included.
After publishing this Surf & Turf recipe yesterday, you guys have been requesting we post this shrimp recipe separately for easier printing and storing. Well, here it is!
Adapted from our popular Creamy Garlic Scallops recipe, this mouthwatering creamy shrimp goes with absolutely anything.
Sides for Creamy Garlic Shrimp
- We prefer ours served over rice that has been simmered with onions and garlic for added flavour. Mm-mm-mm.
- Pasta that has been mixed through with olive oil, salt and garlic. Plus a touch of extra parmesan never hurt anyone.
- Mashed potatoes
- Garlic bread soaking up the creamy sauce. Heaven.
— LOW CARBS
- Zucchini noodles
- Cauliflower rice
- Mashed cauliflower
- Steamed vegetables
- Simple side salad
What wine goes well with this?
I choose a white wine to go with this. A light Chardonnay or Pinot Gris pairs really well. For a sweeter wine, choose a Riesling or a Sparkling Moscato.
- You can use shrimp with tails on or off. We kept ours on for a visual impact as they photograph better.
- Try to find fresh wild caught shrimp. Frozen shrimp is good too, but fresh will always have a better flavour.
- If you don’t want to use salted butter, use unsalted and season shrimp to suit your taste.
- Feel free to use reduced fat cream (or light cream), half and half or heavy/thickened cream. You can also use evaporated milk as a low calorie substitution.
LOVE this Creamy Garlic Shrimp recipe? Try these!
Creamy Lemon Parmesan Shrimp Garlic Butter Creamy Shrimp Piccata Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp