This creamy lemon dill sauce is delicious on grilled and roasted vegetables, salads, and more. Made with 6 ingredients, it comes together in minutes.
Dill Sauce Recipe Ingredients
You just need 6 ingredients to make this dill sauce recipe:
- Dill, of course! It adds fresh, tangy flavor to the creamy sauce.
- Yogurt – Many classic dill sauce recipes call for sour cream or heavy cream, but you won’t find either of them here. Instead, yogurt creates the sauce’s creamy base. You can use whole milk regular or Greek yogurt, whichever you prefer!
- Mayonnaise – For richness. You can taste the mayo here, so make sure to use a good one. I like Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise, Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, and Vegan Mayo. My homemade vegan mayo would work here too!
- Onion powder and garlic – They add sharp, savory depth of flavor.
- And fresh lemon juice – To make it nice and bright.
Find the complete recipe with measurements below.
This dill sauce recipe couldn’t be simpler to make!
Just add the ingredients to a small bowl…
and whisk until smooth!
This sauce is best cold, so chill it until you’re ready to use it. Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, it will keep for up to 4 days.
Dill Sauce Serving Suggestions
I love using this lemon dill sauce in three ways:
- As a salad dressing. Toss it with a simple green salad or a homemade Caesar salad.
- Over roasted or grilled vegetables. Drizzle it over grilled or roasted asparagus, grilled zucchini, or grilled eggplant. I love it on roasted broccoli and roasted radishes too!
- As a dip. Try it with steamed artichokes or air fryer French fries.
How do you like to use creamy dill sauce? Let me know in the comments!
More Favorite Sauces and Dressings
If you love this recipe, try one of these sauces or dressings next:
- Artichoke Dipping Sauce
- Tartar Sauce
- Avocado Dressing
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Homemade Caesar Dressing
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Tahini Sauce