Here are the best easy mixed drinks to try! These two and three ingredient cocktails take minutes to make, with no special equipment.
There are cocktails that are easy to make, and then there are seriously easy cocktails. You know, the kind where there are only 2 or 3 ingredients, and you just mix them together in the glass? Here at A Couple Cooks, we’re obsessed with cocktails. Some of them have lots of fancy ingredients and techniques, but here’s a secret. There are lots of classic cocktails that are ultra simple and barely require thinking at all.
Reading: how to make easy alcoholic drinks
Read more: How to make coffee with soy milk
Here’s our list of the top 10 easy mixed drinks to make! After making hundreds of cocktail recipes, here’s the criteria for what makes an easy cocktail:
- 2 to 3 ingredients: Two ingredient cocktails are ideal, three ingredients tops.
- No weird ingredients: Gotta stick to the basics. (No absinthe or chartreuse allowed.)
- Ideal if it’s mixed in the glass. Then you don’t have to dirty a cocktail shaker! A few of the cocktails below use a shaker or mixing glass, but only a few.
- Must be able to make it in under 5 minutes. All of these are quick and simple: promise!
And now…the top 10 easy mixed drinks to try!
Outside of these rum cocktails, there are so many great cocktail recipes! Here are some of our best cocktail collections:
Read more: How to make tea without a teapot
- Rum Cocktails All the best rum drinks, starting with the daiquiri.
- Mint Cocktails Great drinks with this fresh herb, from the Mojito to the Southside.
- Italian Cocktails Italy has gifted the world some of the greatest cocktails!
- Cognac Cocktails Here’s what to do with this high-end French brandy.
- Grand Marnier Cocktails This orange liqueur makes a killer fancy margarita or bubbly cocktail.
- Vodka Cocktails Try the greats like the Gimlet and Mule.
- Ginger Beer Cocktails Pick from Moscow mule spins, the Pimm’s Cup, and more.
- Orange Juice Cocktails OJ is a great mixer…and it’s not just for mimosas.