If you’re looking for a lemonade recipe for one, this Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade by the Glass is perfect for you!
Because sometimes you just need a little refreshment. One glass worth, to be exact. Something special, something easy, thirst-quenching, and cold. Some lemonade, for instance.
I love lemonade (but then who hates lemonade?). And I love that it’s a cinch to make – especially this lemonade recipe for one.
Read more: How to make a protein shake like a milkshake
Seriously, this one-glass-of-lemonade recipe could not be simpler. How’s it made, exactly? Well, the ingredients you need for this lemonade recipe for one are:
- A lemon (for about 3 tablespoons worth of fresh lemon juice)
- Water – Some hot, and some cold (I’ll explain this in a minute)
- Granulated sugar
- Ice, of course!
The first thing you want to do is stir the sugar together with the hot water, right in the glass. Why hot water? This is an easy-peasy (lemon squeezy [ahem]) way to dissolve the sugar quickly. No grainy lemonade here!
Then, add the lemon juice and the remaining water.
Read more: How to make white oak bark tea
Plop in ice so that your glass is filled to the brim, stir, and voila! That’s how to make a glass of lemonade!
So now you know how to make lemonade with fresh lemon juice for one glass. Soon you’ll be finding yourself making a cup of lemonade every time the craving hits (guaranteed the craving will hit often after you’ve discovered this super-simple fresh-squeezed lemonade by the glass!)
Now to find the perfect lemonade-sipping spot out on the porch …
Want more lemonade recipes?
- Want to add a little something special? Try this Fresh Strawberry Lemonade by the Glass recipe. So good!
- For the most gorgeous hue, check out Fresh Blueberry Lemonade.
- Craving a unique spin? Try Vanilla Bean Lemonade (think creamsicle. Mmmm!)
- Wanting to booze things up a bit? Go for these Boozy Strawberry Lemonade Slushies.
If you try this recipe, please leave a rating! And, if you find it share-worthy – which I hope you do – please share. Tag #kitchentreaty on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest, and don’t forget to check out my other recipes!
Read more: How to self publish a coffee table book