These Mini Cheesecakes characteristic a do-it-yourself graham cracker crust with a clean and creamy cheesecake filling. This recipe is extremely simple to make and contains a number of totally different topping choices to make use of too!
Reading: how to make mini cheese cake
In case you’ve been following me for some time, then you realize I like mini desserts. From mini apple pies to mini lemon blueberry cheesecakes and mini pecan pies, I simply can’t get sufficient of them!
At present’s mini cheesecake recipe is certainly one of my favourite mini desserts as a result of it’s so versatile. The graham cracker crust is extremely easy to throw collectively and the cheesecake filling is tremendous clean and creamy. Plus, they solely take about 25 minutes within the oven and also you don’t need to mess with a water tub both.
Read more: how to make a boys birthday cake
You possibly can go away these mini cheesecakes plain or prime them with absolutely anything. This recipe will make 12 mini cheesecakes, however you may simply lower the recipe in half or double it if wanted. I’ve even included seven totally different topping choices so that you can attempt on these too!
How To Make Mini Cheesecakes
To make these mini cheesecakes, you’ll begin out with the graham cracker crust which is only a easy combination of graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. If you wish to make this recipe even simpler you should use store-bought graham cracker crumbs. Right here’s the way to make the crust:
- Stir collectively the elements: You’ll stir the graham cracker crumbs and sugar collectively till properly mixed, then stir within the melted butter till are all the crumbs are moistened.
- Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners: This can make it simpler to get the mini cheesecakes out of the pan and serve them too!
- Evenly distribute the combination between the liners: I recommend utilizing a measuring cup to firmly press the crust down into every liner.
- Bake for five minutes: As soon as the crust is finished, take away the pan from the oven and set it apart when you put together the filling.
Subsequent, you’ll combine up the cheesecake filling which consists of cream cheese, bitter cream, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Cream Cheese: For one of the best taste and texture, I like to recommend utilizing full-fat cream cheese. Lowered-fat cream cheese will work too, however I don’t recommend utilizing fat-free.
- Bitter Cream: The bitter cream helps to interrupt up the thickness of the cream cheese and creates a creamier filling. You might substitute it for an equal quantity of plain Greek yogurt in case you don’t have any available.
- Sugar & Vanilla: There’s 1/2 cup of sugar to sweeten the mini cheesecake bites and a few vanilla for taste.
- Eggs: These assist add construction to the mini cheesecakes.
To make the filling, you’ll combine the cream cheese and bitter cream collectively till they’re properly mixed, then combine within the sugar and vanilla extract. It helps to cease and scrape down the perimeters of the bowl after every step. As soon as the primary 4 elements are blended collectively, you’ll combine within the eggs one after the other. I recommend mixing the eggs in on low pace till simply mixed. Overmixing the eggs can incorporate an excessive amount of air into the cheesecake batter and trigger them to crack.
Read more: can you make funfetti cookies with cake mix
Then, evenly distribute the filling on prime of every crust and bake for about 17-20 minutes.
As soon as the mini cheesecakes are finished baking, you’ll need to allow them to cool fully within the pan for about an hour. As soon as cooled, take away them from the pan and retailer them in an hermetic container within the fridge for at the least 3-4 hours or in a single day.
Completely different Topping Choices
Listed below are just a few of my favourite toppings to make use of on these mini cheesecakes:
Read more: how to make red velvet cake red
- Do-it-yourself Whipped Cream
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Ganache
- Blueberry Sauce
- Strawberry Sauce
- Dulce de Leche
- Do-it-yourself Lemon Curd