Below are the best how to make mix drinks with hypnotic topics edited and compiled by Family Cuisine
This Hpnotiq drink, the Hypnotic Breeze, stars the fruity blue liqueur with tropical flavors like pineapple and lime. It’s a stunner!
Looking for an impressive Hpnotiq drink? This sky blue liqueur tastes of passionfruit and mango, so it’s ideal for mixing into a vaguely tropical cocktail. Try the Hypnotic Breeze! It’s ocean-hued, fruity, and refreshingly sweet tart, pairing this bright liqueur with tangy pineapple and lime. We’re huge blue drink fans over here, so a bottle of Hpnotiq brings a vibrant, electric color. Here’s more about it and why to grab a bottle to make this drink!
What’s in this Hpnotiq drink?
The most famous Hpnotiq drink of all? It’s the Incredible Hulk, which pairs the fruity liqueur with top shelf Hennessy Cognac. But here’s the thing: combining the two makes a brownish-green color that hardly takes advantage of the lovely blue hue.
For this Hpnotiq drink, we wanted to use this unique ingredient for all its potential: its fruity passionfruit flavor and its electric blue color. Here’s what you’ll need for this drink:
- White rum
- Lime juice
- Simple syrup
- Pineapple juice
How to make the Hypnotic Breeze
While we love a good Incredible Hulk, it doesn’t capitalize on all the virtues of a bottle of Hpnotiq. Why not make a tropical Hpnotiq drink drink to use the best of that fruity flavor?
This “Hypnotic Breeze” is a spin on the Bay Breeze or Malibu Bay Breeze cocktails that pair cranberry juice with pineapple juice in a beachy, carefree cocktail. This one swaps the cranberry for the blue liqueur, and goes for a tie-dye effect instead of the traditional layers. Here are the simple steps to this drink (or scroll down for the recipe):
- Shake together the Hpnotiq, white rum, lime juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail glass. Fill it with ice (clear ice is best!).
- Pour the pineapple juice into the center of the drink. It makes a lovely tie-dye effect! It disappears as you sip the drink, but it’s a fun feature.
What is Hpnotiq, anyway?
Hpnotiq is a bright blue liqueur that’s worth adding to any adventurous home bartender’s collection! While it doesn’t feature in many cocktails, it’s got a wow factor that makes it worth the price. Here’s a bit more about it:
- Hpnotiq is a sky blue liqueur invented in 2001, made with fruit juice, vodka and Cognac. It became popular when rapper Sean Combs started to sell it in his restaurant chain Justin’s in New York, and it’s been featured in popular hip hop and rap lyrics.
- How to say it? It’s pronounced “Hypnotic.”
- What does Hpnotiq taste like? It’s sweet, with strong notes of passionfruit and mango and a subtly bitter finish.
- What ABV is Hpnotiq? It is 17% ABV, so it’s a low-alcohol spirit. (Compare it to 40% ABV for types of liquor like rum, gin, vodka, and whiskey.)
More blue drinks
Love a good blue drink? Us too. Here are a few more blue drinks starring Hpnotiq or Blue Curacao:
- Grab a bright Blue Margarita
- Try a tropical classic, the Blue Hawaii
- Opt for a Blue Long Island Iced Tea
- Try the intriguing Aqua Velva
When to serve this Hpnotiq drink
The Hypnotic Breeze is a stunning tropical blue cocktail! It’s great as a:
- Summer drink
- Happy hour drink
- Dinner party drink
- Signature cocktail
- Girls night drink