Here are the hottest how to make pea soup with frozen peas articles edited and compiled by us
This straightforward pea soup, made with recent or frozen peas and kitchen-staple components, is prepared in solely quarter-hour. It is a fast and wholesome lunch or dinner possibility. You’ll adore it!
Butter up a slice of our no yeast bread with herbs and cheese to serve with this soup! And should you like easy veggie soup recipes, strive our cozy celery soup or asparagus soup.
Causes to like this pea soup recipe
- This pea soup is bursting with the flavour of recent peas, though we often make it with frozen peas.
- It is mild and vivid taste makes it a perfect spring or summer time soup recipe.
- Serve it heat or chilled. Your alternative!
- It is amazingly fast and simple to make. In case you’re ravenous, make this. You may be sitting right down to a scrumptious bowl of soup in solely quarter-hour.
Why make pea soup with frozen peas
Frozen peas are tremendous handy. We at all times have a bag of them in our freezer. The beauty of peas is that they preserve most of their recent style even when frozen.
And as soon as they’re blended into this soup, all you’ll style is scrumptious recent peas. You may by no means know the soup is made with frozen peas.
When you’ve got recent peas available you’ll be able to completely use them. Merely simmer the peas within the inventory for five minutes to cook dinner them.
What to serve with pea soup
Serving this soup by itself is good for lunch. It is mild, recent, and will not depart you feeling heavy. In case you’re serving this for dinner, add a slice of our no yeast bread with herbs and cheese or our complete wheat Irish soda bread to make it slightly extra filling.
Well-liked vegetable soup recipes
- Asparagus Soup
- Cozy Celery Soup
- Carrot Soup with Coconut and Ginger
- Candy Potato Turmeric Soup with Salty Almond Croutons
- Coconut Curried Cauliflower Soup