Want to know a secret for a super easy, flawless and perfect Hard Boiled Egg? We want to show you a trick on How to make perfect hard boiled eggs.
It does involve your stove… but not the top! You are going to use the inside…that’s right – the oven! How about trying baked hard boiled eggs on for size?
In fact, it is super easy and perfect eggs are born! They also bake evenly, with the perfect yolk inside. My kids love the taste of these over boiled eggs. There is also less mess when you are not dealing with boiling water on the stove top.
You do need to follow the directions exactly, but they are easy. First, we have a video showing you how and then you can read the step-by-step instructions below.
Here’s how to make hard boiled eggs in the oven:
- Turn your oven temperature to 325 degrees. Wait until your oven is completely heated before putting the eggs in. DO NOT PUT THEM IN EARLY.
- While the oven is heating, get out a muffin tin and put an egg in each slot so that they do not roll around. The regular muffin tin size is fine, mini muffin tin size is even better as there is less rolling!
- Once the oven is heated, put them in the oven on the center rack.
- Bake these hard boiled eggs in the oven for 30-35 minutes (if your oven runs cooler, 35 minutes is needed).
- Take them out and immediately place them in a bowl of ice water to cool.
- Once cooled, use as normal!
That’s it! So super easy and perfect when you follow the directions exactly! They are also really easy to peel – which is another big bonus! They will be hard-boiled perfectly – not under cooked, not over cooked – just simply perfect!
Read more: Trisha yearwood beef stew recipe
They are so pretty too!
You can print these Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven instructions below for easy future reference. Don’t forget to pin as well!