- Crispy Lemon, Garlic and Parmesan Baked Chicken Milanese is complete sheet pan dinner with potatoes and green beans smothered in a garlic butter sauce.
- Oven Baked Chicken
- How To Make Oven Baked Chicken Milanese
- Egg wash for Parmesan Baked Chicken
- What are readers saying?
- More Sheet Pan Meals!
- Baked Chicken Milanese ON VIDEO!
Crispy Lemon, Garlic and Parmesan Baked Chicken Milanese is complete sheet pan dinner with potatoes and green beans smothered in a garlic butter sauce.
Throw your frying pans out the window for this sheet pan meal! Juicy parmesan baked Chicken Milanese is so easy! Crispy, golden, crumbed or breaded chicken fillets (also known as Schnitzels or Milanesas), oven baked instead of deep fried, but with a deep fried TASTE.
Oven Baked Chicken
I mean, who says you have to stand around the stove deep frying crumbed chicken, with oil spitting all over the place and possibly burning off eyebrows? Not me. This crumbed chicken Milanese is our favourite weekend dinner, one my mother is famous for in her house. You should all know I begged and pleaded with her to allow me to share it with you all (just kidding, she pretty much shoved the recipe in my face happy to share).
Parmesan baked chicken for the win!
How To Make Oven Baked Chicken Milanese
- The one thing we do differently with our breaded chicken is we doesn’t use flour. And believe me, you don’t miss it one bit.
- Eggs are whisked and flavoured with garlic, parsley, lemon juice and salt.
- Coat each fillet with a breadcrumb and parmesan mixture. Genius flavours, right?
- Bake in your oven for about 20-25 minutes, and out come the most tender-crisp and juicy milanese / milanesas.
- You can substitute breast for chicken thighs if you wish.
Egg wash for Parmesan Baked Chicken
Since we ALWAYS squeeze juice over the chicken once they’re done, adding juice straight into the egg wash is just as good.
Potatoes and green beans drizzled in garlic butter complete the meal. You could also use:
- Sweet potatoes
- Brussels sprouts
A Crispy Sheet Pan dinner: full flavoured Parmesan Baked Chicken! You’re welcome.
What are readers saying?
“This is my go-to recipe for when company comes, when I’m short on time, when I want something REALLY yummy…basically, ANYTIME!! Thanks for sharing this recipe. It’s one of my FAVES!!” — Jen
“I made this last night. Omg it was so yummy! Well be making this again for sure. 1st time I have ever done the whole dinner on a sheet pan. I’m hooked. Do you have more recipes like that?” — Sonija
More Sheet Pan Meals!
Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Cordon Bleu & Dijon Cream Sauce One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus One Pan Spanish Chicken and Rice