- Supported Platforms
- Where to find a Sea Pickle in Creative Mode
- How to get a Sea Pickle in Survival Mode
- 1. Find a Sea Pickle Growing
- 2. Break the Sea Pickle
- 4. Pick up the Sea Pickle
- Item ID and Name
- Stackable Information
- Give Command for Sea Pickle
- Things to Make with Sea Pickles
- Things to Do with Sea Pickles
How to make a Sea Pickle in Minecraft
This Minecraft tutorial explains how to craft a sea pickle with screenshots and step-by-step instructions.
In Minecraft, a sea pickle is an item that you can not make with a crafting table or furnace. Instead, you need to find and gather this item in the game.
Let’s explore how to add a sea pickle to your inventory.
A sea pickle is available in the following versions of Minecraft:
PlatformSupported (Version*) Java Edition (PC/Mac)Yes (1.13) Pocket Edition (PE)Yes (1.4.0) Xbox 360Yes (TU69) Xbox OneYes (1.4.0) PS3Yes (1.76) PS4Yes (1.76) Wii UYes (Patch 38) Nintendo SwitchYes (1.5.0) Windows 10 EditionYes (1.4.0) Education EditionYes (1.4.0)
* The version that it was added or removed, if applicable. NOTE: Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition are now called Bedrock Edition. We will continue to show them individually for version history.
Where to find a Sea Pickle in Creative Mode
How to get a Sea Pickle in Survival Mode
You can add a sea pickle to your inventory in Survival mode by finding a sea pickle growing in a Warm Ocean biome and gathering it. So, let’s get started!
1. Find a Sea Pickle Growing
First, you need to find a sea pickle growing in your Minecraft world. A sea pickle is usually found growing underwater in a Coral Reef in the Warm Ocean biome.
This is what a sea pickle looks like:
2. Break the Sea Pickle
The game control to break the sea pickle depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), left click and hold on the sea pickle.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap and hold on the sea pickle.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller.
- For PS3 and PS4, press and hold the R2 button on the PS controller.
- For Wii U, press and hold the ZR button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press and hold the ZR button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, left click and hold on the sea pickle.
- For Education Edition, left click and hold on the sea pickle.
The sea pickle will break and a smaller sea pickle will appear floating in the water. If you wait too long, the sea pickle will float to the top of the water.
4. Pick up the Sea Pickle
Make sure you pick up the sea pickle before it disappears.
Once you pick up the sea pickle, it will appear in your hotbar.
A sea pickle is a useful item and should be kept in your inventory to be used later.
Item ID and Name
Give Command for Sea Pickle
Things to Make with Sea Pickles
You can use sea pickles to make items in Minecraft such as:
Things to Do with Sea Pickles
Here are some activities that you can do with sea pickles in Minecraft: