Steak Butter takes five minutes to make and turns your steaks into a delicious mouthwatering experience. Scrumptious on anything from ground beef to Filet Mignon. Easy enough for a whole crowd or just one.
Reading: how to make steak butter sauce
Summer grill season is here! It is time to fire up those grills. Nothing better than a good cut of beef with Steak Butter. This Steak Butter recipe is perfect with everything from hamburger steak, t-bones, strips, rib-eyes, porterhouse and filet mignon. I do not know a steak cut that does not work with this scrumptious compound butter. Cooking steak with butter is not only succulent it is downright easy. You can have this amazing butter whipped up and ready to go in about five minutes.
How do you make Steak Butter?
It really does not get much easier than this. In a bowl using a fork mash together the softened butter, garlic, minced parsley, salt, pepper and lemon zest. Now simply apply a rounded tablespoon to the top of a hot grilled steak right before serving.
Helpful hints for grilling steaks!!
- Take the steaks out of fridge thirty minutes prior to grilling.
- Scrape grill grate and brush lightly with cooking oil before heating.
- Get half of the the grill good and hot and sear the steaks. Don’t flip them until they are golden brown and slightly crispy on the edges. Sear both sides. Then move the steaks off to the side (over indirect heat) until desired doneness.
- Use tongs to turn them. You don’t want to pierce them with a fork and have all those wonderful juices wasted in the bottom of the grill.
- Remove from grill and cover loosely with aluminum foil and allow to rest for ten minutes. Apply steak butter and serve.
Side dishes you will love with your steaks!
- Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Parmesan Herb Potatoes
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Funeral Potatoes
- Mushroom Risotto
On the hunt for more delicious recipes? Follow Small Town Woman on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.