Jump to Recipe
I LOVE a good stir fry more than anything, so I decided to make my own vegan and gluten free version using Bragg Liquid Aminos. This recipe has got protein, lots of veggies, and a delicious sauce to top it all off! Let’s get to making some delicious veggie stir fry 🙂
This recipe is sponsored by Bragg. Bragg offers amazing and healthy plant based products. For this recipe, I used their Liquid Aminos. I love using Liquid Aminos because it is a great gluten free substitute for soy sauce. Bragg Liquid Aminos are Certified Gluten Free AND Certified Non GMO.
Reading: how to make stir fry with amino acid
Now let’s get into making this recipe 🙂
What you will need to make your veggie stir fry
I like to separate this recipe into three parts: making the tofu, the veggies, and the sauce.
What you need to make the tofu
- 1 block tofu
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Veggies needed (note that these are the veggies I chose to use, but you can of course use whatever you like or have on hand!)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup asparagus
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
What you need for the sauce
- 1/4 cup Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Bragg Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1-1/2 tbsp cornstarch
Putting it all together
- Start by draining the extra water from the tofu and chopping it into cubes.
- Mix the cornstarch, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a bowl and coat each piece of tofu in the mixture.
- Add all of the tofu to a pan with some olive oil and cook it until all of the pieces are crispy.
- Set the tofu aside.
- Combine the liquid aminos, maple, olive oil, ACV, garlic, ginger, and corn starch. You can combine it to a bowl, or blend it in a food processor to make it even easier.
- To a pan, add in all of the veggies, along with the sauce.
- Cook until the veggies have softened up a bit.
- Then turn off the heat and add in the tofu. Pair with rice (or noodles) and enjoy!
If you like this veggie stir fry recipe and are looking for more easy and delicious vegan dinner recipes, you might also like:
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Veggie Quinoa Paella
One Pot Quinoa Tacos