Preparation time: 10 minCooking time: 30 min Serves: 2
Ingredients: (measuring cup used = 240ml)
- 1 cup macaroni pasta or any other
- 1/2 cup chopped mix vegetables (Select from carrot, capsicum, corn, peas, cauliflower, broccoli, spring onion, cabbage and beans)
- 1 tbsp maida or all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp pasta or pizza seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic
- Salt as per your taste
Instructions for making white sauce macaroni pasta:
- Boil around 4 cups of water. Add in pasta and cook until soft. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter in a frying pan and heat it.
- Add in chopped garlic cloves.
- Add in chopped vegetables and saute for a minute. Do not make them very soft. Take out and keep them aside.
- Now in the same pan add remaining 1 tbsp of butter and heat it.
- Add in maida or all purpose flour.
- Immediately add 1/2 cup of milk. Stir well until lumps are cleared.
- Add in 1/2 cup of water and bring it to boil. White sauce is ready.
- Now for this white sauce add in cooked pasta.
- Add in sauteed vegetables.
- Add in spices like pasta or pizza seasoning and pepper powder. Add in salt. Also add in little water if you find it thick. Give a quick stir and switch off the stove.
Dear reader, We have a Kannada version of this recipe. Click here to read this recipe in Kannada.
Reading: how to make white sauce macaroni