Here are the hottest how to pan fry trout fillet with skin articles edited and compiled by us
This pan-fried trout is an easy seafood dish that you can make in less than 15 minutes. It’s a restaurant-quality dish that can be prepared in a few simple steps. I’m confident that this trout recipe will quickly become one of your most cherished family dinner meals.
The Best Way to Cook Boneless Trout Fillets
Trout is one of my favorite freshwater fish. It has a delicate texture and a mild flavor. In addition, trout is a great source of protein and omega 3.
This pan-fried trout is absolutely the best way to cook the freshwater fish to perfection. The fish fillet has crispy skin and delicate flesh. It’s also low-carb and keto-friendly.
- The Best Way to Cook Boneless Trout Fillets
- Pan-Fried Trout Seasoning
- How to Pan-Fry Trout
- Pan-Fried Trout Fillets
Pan-Fried Trout Seasoning
Trout is a delicious fish that doesn’t require a ton of seasoning to make it shine. I only seasoned the fish fillets with a small amount of salt, black pepper, and dried basil. So simple yet delicious.
How to Pan-Fry Trout
The cooking process is pretty simple and quick. Here’s how to pan-fry trout.
Step 1. Prepare and Season the Trout
- Rinse the trout fillets in cold water then pat them really dry with paper towels.
- Season the fillets with salt, black pepper, and basil.
Step 2. Pan-Fry the Trout Fillets
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking for about 3 minutes.
- Add oil and heat it for a few seconds.
- Cook the trout fillets, skin side down for about 3-4 minutes or longer or until golden brown. Use a spatula and press the fillet gently for a few seconds to ensure even cooking and crisp skin all over.
- Gently flip the fish fillets over. Continue pan-frying until cooked through for 2½ minutes or longer.
Step 3. Serve the Pan-Fried Trouts
- Remove the fish fillets from the pan and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.
FAQ and Cooking Tips
Check Out More Seafood Recipes
- Moules Marinières
- Pasta with Mussels and Marinara Sauce
- Instant Pot Mussels in White Wine Sauce
- Mussels in White Wine and Chorizo Sauce
- Chilli Mussels
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- Air Fryer Calamari
- Air Fryer Tilapia
- Easy Canned Clam Pasta
- Easy Bouillabaise
- Easy Squid Pasta