The easiest recipe for ground beef stir fry. Ground beef sauteed with vegetables in a delicious homemade sauce! The stir fry is ready in under 30 minutes, perfect for busy dinners.
I’m excited to be having my friend, Natalya of Mom’s Dish sharing her beef stir fry recipe on our site.
GROUND BEEF STIR FRY-
Sauteed ground beef with vegetables in a rich sauce that brings all the flavors together. Though we used peppers and mushrooms, you can easily substitute whatever vegetable you have on hand.
The ground beef stir fry is not only so easy to make, but it is also so delicious. The ground beef with vegetables in a delicious soy sauce is the best combination of flavors.
HOW TO MAKE STIR FRY-
- Make the sauce: Whisk together the ingredients for the sauce, set aside.
- Saute meat: Saute the ground beef until browned, breaking up the meat as it is being cooked. Season meat: Season with salt and pepper, cook until no longer pink. Remove from the skillet and cover to keep warm.
- Saute vegetables: Saute the bell peppers, mushrooms, carrots and garlic until tender.
- Combine: Add beef back to the skillet and add the sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens.
CAN I USE OTHER VEGETABLES?
You can always switch out the veggies to your personal preference. The dish will taste delicious regardless of the veggies you use. Here are some great options:
- Snap peas
- Baby corn
CAN I REHEAT STIR FRY?
Yes, the ground beef stir fry reheats great the next day, making it perfect for meal planning or work lunches.
- To reheat stir fry, add everything to a skillet and cook over medium/low heat until reheated.
I hope you totally fall in love with this ground beef stir fry recipe and it becomes a new family favorite!
More Asian Recipes:
- Vegetable Beef Stir Fry
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Shrimp Stir Fry
- Chicken Lo Mein
- Spicy Korean Noodles
- Chicken Stir Fry