This is a quick and easy stir fry recipe that comes together in 30 minutes. It’s perfect for busy weeknights, plus it’s lighter and healthier than takeout! Takeout is often dripping with sweet, salty and oily sauces but this 4-ingredient sauce is light and so flavorful.
Reading: how to season stir-fry rice noodles
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy.
Ok, this is a first! A guest post!! I’ve been tossing this idea around in my mind for some time and then I saw this Chicken stir fry with rice noodles on my friend’s Instagram feed. We made it over the weekend and the entire family loved it! You just need a few ingredients and one-pan to make this easy and delicious weeknight meal. Please welcome Love from Munckintime:
Stir-Fry is one of the most popular Chinese dishes. It is loaded with delicious ingredients like chicken, noodles,bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms. Hi, I am Love from Munchkintime, and I am so thrilled to share this delicious Stir-Fry Recipe with Chicken and Rice Noodleshere at Natasha’s Kitchen.
This Chinese recipe is super easy to make. All you will need is one wok or a skillet, and all of the ingredients listed below. It takes about 30 minutes to make this mouthwatering dish. Delicious dinner made in no time!
Watch How to make this Chicken Stir Fry:
Ingredients for Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles:
12 oz rice noodles 3 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 lb (2 medium) skinless boneless chicken breasts, sliced into bite-size strips Salt and black pepper to taste 1 red bell pepper (or 1/2 red and 1/2 green), sliced 1 cup broccoli, chopped 4 oz shiitake or portabello mushroom, sliced 1 tablespoon peeled and shredded fresh ginger 1/2 cup chicken broth 2 tablespoons soy sauce (NOT low-sodium) 2 tablespoons ketchup 1 teaspoon cornstarch few drizzles of sesame oil
How to Make Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles:
1. Bring medium size pan of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook them on medium heat for about 2 to 4 minutes (depending on thickness of noodles), or until barely tender. Drain and stir in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
2. In a large wok or skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil over high heat. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper and place it into hot skillet and stir-fry for about 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
3. Add bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms and saute 1 minute then add ginger to the skillet and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4. In a mixing bowl combine chicken stock, soy sauce, ketchup and cornstarch.
5. Add chicken, noodles, and broth mixture to the skillet and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until chicken is hot and fully cooked through.
6. Right before serving drizzle sesame oil as season to taste with salt and pepper as desired. Grab a fork and enjoy!
Q: Did you like this 30-Minute Stir-Fry Recipe with Chicken and Rice Noodles?
Let me know in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Huge Thank You goes to Natasha & Vadim for letting me share this yummy 30-Minute Stir-Fry Recipe with you!
P.S. This Chicken Stir Fry is truly as delicious as it looks. Make it this weekend! Don’t miss any tasty or fun inspiration from Munchkintime! I love following her on Pinterest, and Instagram. Also, be sure to subscribe to her YouTube Channel. Thanks friends! – Natasha
Read more: Frozen Vegetable Stir-Fry | Family Cuisine