This Ramen Stir Fry is an easy, inexpensive, and flavorful dish that’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal. Hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic combine in a sauce that will elevate your humble ramen noodle stir fry to new heights of deliciousness!
A couple of packs of ramen noodles can usually be found for 50 cents or less and will be enough for a tasty side dish to feed a family or a simple lunch for two. Add in leftover baked chicken breasts, grilled shrimp, or veggies to this easy and delicious noodle stir fry.
Reading: how to stir fry top ramen noodles
To Make Ramen Stir Fry
Here’s all you have to do for this quick and delicious meal:
- Discard the flavor packet and boil the noodles until slightly al dente and drain.
- Stir fry cabbage and other vegetables until tender-crisp.
- Toss noodles with the cooked vegetables and sauce to coat, and serve.
My Favorite Add-Ins
Stir fry with ramen will accommodate just about any vegetable that is easy to sauté. I especially love it with sliced mushrooms, onions, julienned carrots, bean sprouts, broccoli florets, and shredded bok choy or Napa cabbage.
Chopped peanuts will add some welcome texture, flavor, and protein, without preventing vegetarians from enjoying this dish. Add in any leftover meats such as teriyaki chicken thighs. Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped fresh cilantro or green onion for extra taste and eye appeal.
Reheating Ramen Stir Fry
Ramen stir fry will keep tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to four days, or in the freezer for up to four months. Thaw first before reheating, covered, in the microwave. You can also reheat in the oven in a foil-covered oven-safe dish or pan at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until steaming hot throughout.
More Easy Stir Frys
- Easy Beef Stir Fry – a classic
- Cashew Chicken Stir Fry – amazing flavor!
- Shrimp Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles – healthy
- Easy Pepper Chicken Stir Fry – so easy
- Shrimp Stir Fry – fresh & delicious