Try this easy peanut sauce recipe once, and you’ll want to have it on hand at all times. It’s perfect for jazzing up noodles, salads, bowls, and more!
Reading: how to use peanut sauce
How to Use Peanut Sauce
Once you have peanut sauce on hand, you’ll find a thousand ways to use it. Here are just a few of my favorites:
- Drizzle it over roasted veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, or Brussels sprouts. Add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes and sesame seeds for garnish!
- Toss it with a salad or slaw.
- Add it to a grain bowl made with quinoa, cauliflower rice, or cilantro lime rice and tofu or tempeh for protein!
- Use it as a dip for your favorite fresh veggies.
- Stir it into easy peanut noodles or pad Thai.
- Serve it as a dipping sauce with lettuce wraps, summer rolls, or spring rolls.
Start by making this easy peanut sauce recipe as written, but then, feel free to play with it! I suggest a few variations in the recipe below, like adding ginger, minced garlic, or sesame oil for a bolder flavor. You could also swap the nut butter! Almond butter, cashew butter, or even tahini would work well here. And sometimes, I use coconut milk instead of water to make it extra creamy and rich.
More Favorite Sauce Recipes
If you love this recipe, try one of these flavorful sauces next:
- Cilantro lime dressing
- Tahini sauce
- Chipotle sauce
- Homemade Caesar dressing
- Cashew Cream
- Vegan Cheese Sauce
Read more: Awesome Sauce | Family Cuisine