This simple chicken stir-fry recipe is a great way to use up whatever veggies you have hanging out in the fridge. Serve over forbidden rice for extra fun!
I came up with this marinade as a way to use up some of the chicken that I had in the freezer.
It used ingredients that I almost always have on hand.
I used up some of the veggies and water chestnuts that I had in the house to bulk it up a bit and served it over forbidden rice that I cooked in the rice cooker.
It had a lot of flavor and we really liked it, but I definitely unintentionally overcooked it.
The color of the peas made me sad, and the chicken was a little dried out. Dang!
Ah well, it was good, but definitely not a stand-out in this house.
Looking for more one-pan recipes? Check out some of our favorites:
- Skillet Lasagna with Lamb, Ricotta + Mint
- Broiler Kebab Sheet Pan Meal
- Spanish Chicken + Sausage Skillet
- Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Tomatoes
- Iron Skillet Chicken + Carrots with Toasted Lager Mustard Sauce
- Sausage and Peppers
- Our Favorite Steak Fajitas
- Single-Skillet Bacon-Rosemary Chicken Thighs with Roasted Tomatoes
- One Pan Seared Salmon and Spinach with Remoulade
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fairy Tale Eggplant & Tomatoes
- Latin-Spiced Pork + Squash Skillet with Chili Lime Cherries
- Baked Chicken Thighs with Potatoes and Peas
- Latin Chicken Skillet with Black Beans + Tomatoes
Doing some online shopping? Check out my Amazon Shop page for recommendations!
Recipe for Soy-Ginger Marinated Chicken Stir-Fry
If you try out this recipe, please come back and give it a star rating and comment below. It helps other people find my recipes, and I’d love to know what you think of it!
Note: This post includes affiliate links for items that I genuinely enjoy. Big Flavors will receive a tiny commission from purchases made through affiliate links on this site at no added cost to you. This allows us to cover site-related expenses and helps to keep us cooking up a storm!
Read more: bendakaya fry | Family Cuisine