- Why is this called “Jello Fluff Salad”?
- Ingredients needed for Strawberry Fluff Jello Salad:
- How far in advance can I make this jello fluff salad?
- Did you know this makes it to our Thanksgiving table EVERY year? Check out all of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes!
- Watch how to make this Jello Fluff Salad:
- Can you make this fluff salad with sugar-free jello and pudding?
- Can you make this salad with fresh whipped cream?
- Our newest cookbook:
- Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—- Click here to order!
- Try one of our other fruit salads:
There is a reason why this Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad is the most popular recipe on our website – it’s so DELICIOUS!
If you love fluff salads, be sure to check out all the recipes on our site:
Orange Fluff Salad Raspberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad Blueberry Fluff Salad Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad 5 Minute Fluffy Yogurt Fruit Salad 5 Minute Pistachio Salad
I think that out of all the fluffy salads on our blog, this strawberry one is my favorite!
I have written this recipe to make 10-12 servings, but you could easily cut it in half (use the small boxes of jello and only one 8 ounce container of Cool Whip) if you need less.
Related Article: Make your own fruit snacks at home with Jello! Our Easy Jello Fruit Snacks are easy to make!
Why is this called “Jello Fluff Salad”?
The texture of this salad is light and fluffy!
Read more: How to Set Up a Dessert Table
Some people even add in marshmallows, which adds even more to the fluffiness of this dish.
What makes the salad so fluffy is the mixture of the Jello mix with the pudding mix – it makes everything so smooth.
Add in the fluffy Cool-Whip and it makes the perfect combination of smooth fruity flavor with fluffy whipped topping.
Ingredients needed for Strawberry Fluff Jello Salad:
- 1 large box Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding (instant pudding will not work for this recipe)
- 1 large box strawberry jell-o
- 16 ounces Cool-Whip
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 5 ounces (1/2 a bag) of mini marshmallows
How far in advance can I make this jello fluff salad?
To be honest, I wouldn’t recommend making it more than 1 day in advance.
I find that the juice from the strawberries will make the salad runny.
For best results, make this salad the same day that you plan on eating it.
Did you know this makes it to our Thanksgiving table EVERY year? Check out all of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes!
Watch how to make this Jello Fluff Salad:
Can you make this fluff salad with sugar-free jello and pudding?
I have not made this salad using sugar-free jello or pudding, but in everything that I have read about sugar-free jello, it should still work out great for this recipe!
Read more: how to make dessert with cocoa powder
If you try it with sugar-free jello, leave a comment below and let us know how it worked.
Can you make this salad with fresh whipped cream?
I have never tried making this recipe without cool-whip – the cool whip is needed to get that fluffy texture.
If you use fresh whipped cream, I am afraid that you will not get the same fluffy consistency and this recipe will not turn out the way that it’s supposed to.
If you are looking for a homemade Cool-Whip alternative, check out this recipe for Stabilized Whipped Cream – it has a more similar fluffiness to Cool-Whip.
Our newest cookbook:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—- Click here to order!
Try one of our other fruit salads:
- Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- Easy Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
- Fluffy Cranberry Salad
- Mandarin Orange Cookie Jello Salad