Here are the best oliviero's pizzeria and ice cream douglassville menu topics edited and compiled by us
In the first five years of Berks County Eats, we’ve seen a number of restaurants come and go, and more than once we’ve revisited old locations that now have new restaurants.
That was the case on our recent visit to Oliviero’s Pizzeria and Restaurant in Amity Township.
Oliviero’s is located in a strip mall along Route 422 just west of Douglassville. The location is a challenge for two reasons. One, it’s located along a part of 422 that is a divided highway. Two, the strip sits perpendicular to the highway with the restaurant at the far end.
The last time I was at the location, it was Kathryn’s Grille, a short-lived BYOB that we visited in late 2017. Kathryn’s closed in early 2018. Oliviero’s debuted a few months later in July with a menu that features pizza shop standards with a few additions including a selection of Chicago deep dish pies and artisan pan pizzas. They also offer a selection of pastas, including weekly specials.
In the summer, Oliviero’s satisfies everyone’s sweet tooth with an outdoor ice cream shack and year-round with tiramisu, cannoli, cheesecake, and other sweets available in the restaurant.
The dining area has been updated to add color. Yellow booths with wood-grain seats have replaced the dark wooden tables and vibrant posters pop against the gray walls. The space feels brighter and more inviting than it felt before.
But on this visit, I didn’t get to enjoy a sit-down meal. Instead, I was grabbing our dinner and taking it back home to Wyomissing.
It’s about a 20 minute drive (because when you have pizza in the car, you trigger every red light on 422), but the food traveled well. As hungry as Julie and I were until I got home, neither of us was as excited as our toddler who could barely contain his excitement at the sight of the pizza box.
We ordered a medium house special pizza. It comes topped with pepperoni, sausage, onion, mushrooms and peppers. All three of us really enjoyed it.
The sauce was on the sweet side, and the use of red onions added to the overall sweetness of the dish while the pepperoni and sausage provided the savory side. I appreciated the use of thin-sliced sausage which I prefer to the ground topping at other places. The cheese was pretty standard as was the crust, but overall it was enjoyable.
We really didn’t need the fries – we had two slices of pizza left after dinner – but we couldn’t help ourselves. They were pretty good, more of the battered style fries than the fresh-cut style, and made a nice complement to the pizza.
As is the case with most pizza places, the price was right. The pizza and fries came in just under $20. It was also ready for me less than 20 minutes of calling in the order, but we had ordered a little after 4 p.m. so not their busiest time. I imagine if I had waited an hour or two, the wait would have been longer.
Oliviero’s made a very good first impression on us, and it has passed the one-year mark at this point, a milestone always worth celebrating for a restaurant.
Here’s hoping that it will anchor the strip mall for many years to come.
BCE Rating Food: Good Service: Very Good Ambiance: Good Price: Very Reasonable
Oliviero’s Pizzeria & Restaurant101 Park LnDouglassville, PA 19518
Top 10 oliviero's pizzeria and ice cream douglassville menu edited by Family Cuisine
Online Menu of Olivieros Restaurant, Douglassville … – Zmenu
- Author: zmenu.com
- Published: 04/01/2022
- Review: 4.94 (754 vote)
- Summary: View the online menu of Olivieros and other restaurants in Douglassville, … Pizza, Italian. $$. (610) 385-0411. 101 Park Ln, Douglassville, PA 19518
Oliviero’s pizzeria and ice cream Douglassville, Pennsylvania
- Author: sirved.com
- Published: 04/01/2022
- Review: 4.66 (444 vote)
- Summary: Search Sirved for things like burgers , tacos , sushi , pizza and more. Need just a kids menu or drink menu? Sirved categorizes our menus to make
Oliviero’s menu – Douglassville PA 19518 – (610) 385-0411 – Allmenus
- Author: allmenus.com
- Published: 05/18/2022
- Review: 4.48 (566 vote)
- Summary: Oliviero’s · Buffalo Chicken Steak Sub. Philly chicken cheese steak with homemade Buffalo sauce and American cheese. · Oliviero’s Special Cheese Steak · Pizza
Oliviero’s pizzeria and ice cream
- Author: restaurantji.com
- Published: 12/14/2021
- Review: 4.19 (312 vote)
- Summary: Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Oliviero’s pizzeria and ice cream at 101 Park Ln in Douglassville – view the ✓menu, ⏰hours, ☎phone number,
Online Menu of Oliviero’s, Douglassville, PA – MenuPix
- Author: menupix.com
- Published: 08/09/2022
- Review: 4.15 (212 vote)
- Summary: View the menu for Oliviero’s and restaurants in Douglassville, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, … Website: www.olivierospizzeriaicecream.com/
Douglassville Food Delivery & Take Out | Restaurants Near Me
- Author: grubhub.com
- Published: 08/30/2022
- Review: 3.83 (561 vote)
- Summary: Find Douglassville restaurants near you and order online for free. Search Nearby … Ice Cream delivery … Pizza•See menu. Closed. 52 ratings
Oliviero&x27s Pizzeria & Ice Cream
- Author: slicelife.com
- Published: 02/20/2022
- Review: 3.7 (321 vote)
- Summary: Served with our homemade special sauce, chicken fingers, onions rings, mozzarella sticks, fries, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella. $27.99. Artisan Pan Grandma
Oliviero&39s pizzeria and ice cream
- Author: olivieros-pizzeria.business.site
- Published: 01/19/2022
- Review: 3.45 (429 vote)
- Summary: The best Super Bowl party food is with us! Get pizza, wings, dips, and more on Slice. Show this code at the store: Get offer
Tigers Pizza – Pizza Pasta & Ice Cream
- Author: tigerspizza.de
- Published: 08/07/2022
- Review: 3.32 (310 vote)
- Summary: Unsere Pizza wird in einem original Holzofen von Forni Magliano, aus dem süditalienischen Quadrivio bei Neapel, gebacken
Oliviero&x27s Pizzeria & Ice Cream
- Author: olivierospizzeriaicecream.com
- Published: 05/28/2022
- Review: 2.93 (97 vote)
- Summary: Sausage, pepperoni, meatballs, bacon, ham, mozzarella and sauce. $27.99. Chicago Deep Dish Cheese Steak Pizza. Sauteed onions, green peppers, mushrooms and
- Matching search results: As is the case with most pizza places, the price was right. The pizza and fries came in just under $20. It was also ready for me less than 20 minutes of calling in the order, but we had ordered a little after 4 p.m. so not their busiest time. I …