Since we’re coming into the season of potlucks and barbecues, it’s time to share my go-to peanut sauce recipe. It’s creamy, savory, a bit spicy and completely satisfying.
Bonus? This flavorful sauce is simple to make.
Make some peanut sauce and drizzle it on every part! This peanut sauce additionally makes a stellar veggie dip. Retailer-bought veggie dips are notoriously filled with preservatives, however not this one.
Makes use of for Peanut Sauce
Veggie dip apart, this peanut sauce is great over noodles and served with spring rolls. You can too drizzle it on steamed or roasted greens for some additional protein and tons of taste. It’s nice with mango, too!
Recipes That includes Peanut Sauce
In the event you’re craving extra of an entire meal or longing for extra peanutty goodness, take a look at these recipes on Cookie and Kate.
- Peanut Slaw with Soba Noodles
- Thai Mango Cabbage Wraps with Crispy Tofu and Peanut Sauce
- Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce over Roasted Candy Potatoes and Rice
- Summer time Rolls with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Crunchy Thai Peanut & Quinoa Salad
Peanut Sauce Ideas
I like this sauce the way in which it’s written beneath, however be at liberty to mess around with it.
- For a extra conventional Thai peanut sauce, you possibly can substitute coconut milk for the water. It will mellow the opposite flavors a bit.
- For an additional burst of contemporary taste, add a squeeze of lime juice and/or some chopped cilantro.
- If the sauce too thick to your functions, merely skinny it out with some extra water or coconut milk or lime juice.
Please let me know the way you want this peanut sauce recipe within the feedback! I all the time love to listen to from you.