Vodka and pineapple juice make the right cocktail! Add lime and grenadine for a shocking layered combined drink.
Questioning what to make with vodka and pineapple juice? This pair go hand in hand, and we’ve bought the easiest way to combine them up. Do that Pineapple Vodka Cocktail! This beautiful two-toned drink couldn’t be simpler: you don’t even must soiled a cocktail shaker.Merely combine pineapple, vodka and lime proper up within the serving glass and it tastes chic. Need to take it excessive? Add an excellent purple layer to the underside of the drink. It’s a easy trick that’s good for entertaining! Or skip it in the event you don’t have the magic ingredient available. Right here’s what to know!The same vodka and pineapple juice cocktail? Strive the straightforward Bay Breeze.
Substances on this vodka and pineapple juice cocktail
We’re residence mixology specialists right here at A Couple Cooks, and we now have 200+ cocktail recipes to show it! Lots of our recipes are the classics, just like the margarita, gimlet or whiskey bitter. However a few of our recipes are freestyle, which is the place this vodka and pineapple juice cocktail is available in!A bottle of pineapple juice was available in our fridge from making a pineapple margarita, and we bought to pondering: what else might you do with this tropical juice? Alex grabbed a bottle of vodka and went to mixing. He got here up with a shocking cocktail that we couldn’t cease sipping. Right here’s what you’ll want for this vodka and pineapple juice cocktail:
- Pineapple juice
- Lime juice
Grenadine makes a shocking, layered drink!
Sure, grenadine is the key to the gorgeous layers on this vodka and pineapple juice cocktail! Right here’s the key: grenadine is denser than the remainder of the cocktail. So all you need to do is pour a bit down the sting of the glass. It settles to the underside and makes a ruby purple layer on the base of the glass. You’ll be able to skip this step in the event you don’t have grenadine available, nevertheless it definitely makes it look beautiful.What’s grenadine? Right here’s a bit extra about this cocktail ingredient:
- Grenadine is a candy tart syrup utilized in cocktails that’s vibrant purple in colour. It’s made out of pomegranate juice! (The identify comes from the French phrase for pomegranate, grenade.)
- What drinks is grenadine utilized in? It’s most well-known for grenadine drinks just like the non-alcoholic Shirley Temple and the colourful Tequila Dawn and Singapore Sling.
- Are you able to make grenadine at residence? Sure! It makes for a way more pure model of grenadine, which may have synthetic colours and sweeteners. Go to How one can Make Grenadine.
How one can make a vodka and pineapple juice cocktail
This vodka and pineapple juice cocktail is past straightforward to make! As a barely lazy mixologist, I personally love cocktails which are combined within the serving glass. There’s no have to soiled a cocktail shaker for this one. Merely combine it up within the glass, garnish and serve. Right here’s what to know:
- Seize a lowball glass and fill it with ice. As a result of this cocktail is free type, you can additionally use a stemmed cocktail glass. You select!
- Add the vodka, pineapple juice and lime juice. Give it a stir to sit back them.
- Maintain the glass at an angle and pour in a splash of grenadine. Watch because the grenadine settles to the underside. (Science in motion!)
- Garnish and serve. We used the leaves of a contemporary pineapple for a showy presentation. An alternative choice is just a few wedges of contemporary pineapple.
And that’s it! Tell us what you consider this tasty combined drink. It’s develop into a favourite round right here!
Step it up with clear ice!
Need to make actually beautiful presentation on this vodka and pineapple juice cocktail? Strive making up some clear ice! Clear ice is artisan-style ice that’s crystal clear you could reduce into natural shapes. It attire up the glass to look much more beautiful! All you want is 24 hours and a small cooler to make it at residence. Go to How one can Make Clear Ice.
Extra pineapple cocktails
Love pineapple juice in your combined drinks? Us too. Listed below are just a few extra pineapple juice cocktails to make use of up the jug:
- Go for a tropical spin on the traditional with a Pineapple Margarita or Tequila and Pineapple Juice
- Pineapple is ideal with bubbles in a Pineapple Mimosa
- Go for a Painkiller Cocktail, a classy spin on the piña colada
- Combine up the quirky Jungle Hen, a tropical cocktail starring Italian Campari
- Go advanced and intriguing with a traditional Singapore Sling
- Strive a candy and complicated French Martini
When to serve a vodka and pineapple juice cocktail
This vodka and pineapple juice cocktail is enjoyable and festive with its beautiful layered look! It’s nice as a:
- Completely happy hour drink
- Feast drink
- Summer season drink
- Signature cocktail
- Bridal bathe drink or bachelorette celebration drink
- Ladies evening drink