You’ll Need The Following Items to Cook This Traeger Pork Roast
1. Traeger Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker – If you cannot stand cooking your food with a tedious gas or charcoal powdered grill then make the switch over to a Traeger grill today. Traeger grills are world-class cooking devices and are used by professional chefs, artisan culinary experts, BBQ pit masters, and amateur backyard cooks around the world. Using electricity to power the main grill and small and affordable wood pellets to burn within the internal fire chamber, you are guaranteed to get a precision and consistency in your cooking endeavors that you have likely never experienced before in your entire life. To complete this pork loin recipe, you’ll need one of these premium grills in your possession.
2. Premium High-Quality German Lager Beer – One of the primary ingredients in this recipe is beer. Absolutely do not use a cheap canned beer, as it just will not produce the same delicious flavor that you’re looking for. Instead, go to the store and purchase a premium bottled German lager, preferably something that has been locally brewed. Any time you buy beer it is always better to purchase it from a local beer crafter so that you give back to the local economy and keep local or state-wide businesses thriving. The recipe calls for 12 fluid ounces so be sure that you have enough beer to complete the recipe.
3. Large Roasting Pan – This recipe calls for a 3-pound pork loin, which is quite a large cut of meat. Be sure that you have a large roasting pan that can completely accommodate the meat. The more spacious your roasting pan is the more even your meat will cook. We also strongly recommend that you use the cleanest roasting pan possible, as you don’t want to ruin the flavor of this premium pork loin roast by using a roasting pan that is burnt, dirty, or coated in cooking debris from the previous usage. Clean cooking pans and utensils produce a clean and delicious tasting recipe, it is as simple as that.
4. Large Ziploc Bag – Ziploc brand sealable plastic bags are the best container to use when marinating large meat cuts such as a pork loin. Ziploc products always offer a strong airtight seal and never leach any plastic particles into your meat, no matter how acidic your marinade is. They also come in huge sizes that are large enough to accommodate a thick and hearty pork loin. When you slide your pork loin into the refrigerator to marinate, you can turn your meat from time to time without having to worry about marinade seeping out and getting all over the place. Be sure to get a Ziploc brand bag for this recipe or another similarly high-quality sealable marination bag.
5. Locally Harvested Single-Source Organic Bees Honey – Any time that you buy bees honey, always opt for the locally grown single-source organic variety, as the flavor is off the charts when compared to mass-produced or multi-sourced honey. Single-source organic honey has that smooth and rich flavor that will send your brain into a temporary sensory vacation as it is swarmed by the sweet, smooth, and succulent flavor that only organic single-source bees honey can produce. Mass-produced multi-blended honey on the other hand, typically has a stale and syrupy flavor, almost as if you would be eating pure corn syrup that has been lightly flavored to resemble bees honey. The products are literally worlds apart, so be sure not to ruin the potential of this recipe with honey other than the very best. Trust us, once you taste the sweet and juicy pork loin you’ll be happy that you took our advice.
For more information, please see more information about Pork loin roast on traeger