Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slowcooker goat stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slowcooker Goat Stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Slowcooker Goat Stew is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Reading: Goat stew in slow cooker
Read more: Lost Ark: The Legendary Secret Recipe Guide
Buy Slow Cooker Stew at Amazon. Deglaze the pan with the red wine and boil until nearly completely evaporated. Add the goat meat, tomatoes, tomato purée and the chicken stock.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slowcooker goat stew using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slowcooker Goat Stew:
- Prepare 1 medium swede
- Prepare 1 medium carrot
- Prepare 1 medium leek
- Take 1 vegetable stock cube
- Prepare 1 tsp Onion Marmalade
- Take 4 tsp Gravey Granules
- Prepare 400 g Goat
Read more: “Era” Real Texas Beef Chili
Tip the onion mixture into the slow cooker. Using the same pot or pan that you used for the onions, heat a little more olive oil to high. Add the goats chunks, a few at a time for just long enough to sear the outside. Stir in potato, carrots, and peas; season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Slowcooker Goat Stew:
- Boil a kettle and heat a pan with 1tbsp of vegetable oil over a high heat.
- Dice the goat into cubes.
- Peel and roughly chop the carrot. Roughly slice the Leek and peel and cut the swede into roughly 1cm pieces.
- Add 1tsp onion marmalade, stock cube and 4tsp of gravey granules to 250ml of boiled water and stir well to mix. Set to one side.
- Once the pan is hot, add the goat to the pan, season with plenty of pepper and a pinch of salt. Cook in the pan until browned all over.
- Once the meat is ready, remove from the pan and set to one side.
- Return the pan to the high heat and add the Leek. Keep. Stiring in the pan to avoid it catching and burning. Once it has cooked for about 4-5mins and beginning to soften, add the rest of the vegetables and stir well to coat in any juices and sedement in the pan.
- Add a splash of boiled water to the pan and deglaze the pan, this should create a small amount of gravey. Pour all of this into the slow cooker, add the goat and pour over the Gravey.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan, and add the meat/vegetable mixture, browning all sides of meats and cooking for a few minutes to integrate flavors. Great recipe, I used the slow cooker, and the aroma from the seasoning just filled my home. Wash and dry the goat and get ready to start. BTW, remove any big pieces of fat and discard. Basically you’re adding all the ingredients to the goat (in the slow cooker) and give it all a good mix.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food slowcooker goat stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Read more: Top 9 beef stew stroganoff slow cooker
For more information please see the list of Goat stew in slow cooker