There are a lot of food and drinks to choose from at the 2022 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival.
To be exact, there are 144 total food and drink items. That’s — a lot.
Plus, there’s a total of 18 outdoor kitchens, with 4 additional locations serving festival-exclusive offerings. That’s quite a bit of menus to sort through.
But, which booths have the overall best menus? Which food and drinks should you spend money on? Where should you be willing to wait in line to purchase festival items?
We attended the first 2 days of Flower & Garden, where we ate and drank every food and drink on each booth menu.
During this process, we (4 of us) reviewed and rated every single food and beverage. It’s important to note that I (Allyson) am vegetarian and Heather does not eat shellfish. So, if you see reviews or ratings involving only Shannon and Felicia, that’s why.
We go over more of our personal preferences and dietary restrictions below.
While there were many dishes and beverages we enjoyed, there are 6 that we feel the festival nailed completely (even if we all didn’t try them).
Plus, the following received no less than 4.7 out of 5 stars (with 2 items earning a perfect 5), according to our personal rating system.
So, if we’re going strictly by our ratings, these are the ones we’d recommend — or we wouldn’t have rated them so high.
With that, below are the best food and drinks (our overall top 6 items) at Epcot Flower and Garden 2022, which also all happen to be from our favorite booths at the festival!
Best Food and Drinks at Flower and Garden
5 Star Rating
Out of all the food we ate and beverages we drank, the following 2 food items earned a 5 out of 5 rating. It’s rare, which just goes to show you how much these stood out compared to the other menu options.
First, we have the Char-grilled Bison Ribeye from Farmers Feast’s Early Bloom Menu.
Keep in mind that the Early Bloom Menu is only available through April 9.
Following this, the menu will rotate to the Springtime Menu (April 10 through May 21) and then the Summer Solstice Menu (May 22 through July 4).
The beverages are the same throughout the entirety of Flower & Garden.
You’ll find the Farmers Feast booth near Test Track and Creations Shop.
Char-grilled Bison Ribeye
Char-grilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue, Roasted Carnival Cauliflower, Romanesco, and Port Wine-Goat Cheese Butter. This is a new 2022 festival item.
Price: $8.00 Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly Rating: 5/5
Check out our Farmers Feast page for photos, reviews, ratings, and more.
Here we have the Harissa Chicken Grilled Kebab from Tangierine Café in the Morocco pavilion.
This is one of 2 kebabs available at the booth, but the chicken is ranks much higher than the Lamb Kefta Grilled Kebab.
This also comes with a carrot-chickpea salad and garlic aïoli, which complements the kebab well.
Harissa Chicken Grilled Kebab
Harissa Chicken Grilled Kebab with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli.
Price: $5.75 Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly Rating: 5/5
4.8 Star Rating
These 3 menu options earned a 4.8 out of 5 rating. These are all solid choices and we enjoyed each bite and sip.
You really need to order the Mediterranean Flatbread from Tangierine Café located in the Morocco pavilion.
Not only is this a great vegetarian option, but the flatbread is light, refreshing, and cheesy in all of the right ways.
Mediterranean Flatbread with za’atar, artichokes, olives, mozzarella, and feta cheese. This is a new 2022 festival item.
Price: $5.75 Special Diets: N/A Rating: 4.8/5
Check out our Tangierine Café page for photos, reviews, ratings, and more.
This is the best dessert at the festival, as you can tell by our rating.
Guess what? It’s also plant-based.
The Coconut Tres Leches is served at La Isla Fresca (between the Morocco and France pavilions).
Coconut Tres Leches
Coconut Tres Leches is a vanilla cake soaked in oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk with toasted coconut. This dish is also part of the Garden Graze, the food crawl where you can earn a prize.
Price: $4.50 Special Diets: Plant-Based Rating: 4.8/5
Out of every drink we tried, the Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale made a good impresssion.
You’re able to purchase the Coconut Key Lime Ale at La Isla Fresca as either a 6 oz. ($5.00) or a 12 oz. ($9.00).
We definitely recommend the bigger size — it’s that delicious.
Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale
This Coconut Key Lime Ale is brewed by the Islamorada Beer Company in Islamorada, Florida.
Price: $5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.) Made with Alcohol?: Yes Rating: 4.8/5
Check out our La Isla Fresca page for photos, reviews, ratings, and more.
4.7 Star Rating
Finally, there is this one item that earned a 4.7 out of 5 rating that’s not only delicious, but a great value.
Here is yet another worthwhile festival flatbread.
The Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread is a winner at the Honey Bee-stro booth.
Not only do you get a good portion for the price, but it’s tasty too.
Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread
Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese.
Price: $6.00 Special Diets: N/A Rating: 4.7/5
Check out our Honey Bee-stro page for photos, reviews, ratings, and more.
While we do agree on the above and as often as we see eye to eye on many festival items, there are a few food and drinks that we each individually like better than others.
We thought it would be fun — and helpful — to share our individual favorites!
Broken down below are some of the food and drinks we individually rated 5 out of 5 (outside of what’s posted above).
As you’ll see, some of our favorites are the same and some are different.
The following is definitely representative of what we all like and don’t like, while also showcasing that we don’t all agree on everything (even though there is some overlap).
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop — Farmers Feast (Early Bloom Menu): “Yum! Great mixtures of flavors and textures with pretty presentation.”
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib — Trowel & Trellis: “Great mix of ingredients, colorful presentation, really fantastic flavors, Kimchee mayo a particular standout.”
- Seared Scallops — Northern Bloom: ” Great mix of ingredients, flavors, and nice sized portion. Loved it.”
- Beef Tenderloin Tips — Northern Bloom: “Tender beef, delicious gravy, creamy mashed potatoes.”
- Spicy Hot Dog — Pineapple Promenade: “Love the flavors and crunch. Slightly spicy.”
- Croissant au Fromage de Chevre — Fleur de Lys: “Yumyumyum. Warm and perfectly melty.”
- Arancini — Primavera Kitchen: “Crispy outside, delicious inside. Had to stop myself from eating it all so others could try it.”
- Honey-Peach Freeze (Spike the Bee Sipper) — The Honey Bee-stro: “The peach flavor is delicious and the souvenir cup is adorable.”
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake — Hanami: ” Light and refreshing especially for a sake.”
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 — Fleur de Lys: “Yum! What a delightfully light but slightly floral beer.”
- La Vie en Rose Slushy — Fleur de Lys: “Like the frozen drinks that are so popular in the France pavilion year round, this is a delicious option with a cranberry twist.”
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider — Refreshment Outpost: “Big portion, delicious, refreshing. Yum.”
- Bayou Cocktail — Magnolia Terrace: “Hard to go wrong with rum and fruit punch. Delicious. Decent portion.”
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA — Magnolia Terrace: “One of the best IPAs I’ve had. Really light and refreshing.”
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake — The Honey Bee-stro: ” Delicious. Loved it. Light and fresh.”
- Croissant au Fromage de Chevre — Fleur de Lys: “So very good. Warm, cheesy, and lots of flavor. LOVE!”
- Lamb Kefta Grilled Kebab — Tangierine Café: “They knock it out of the park here. Don’t sleep on these kebabs!”
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA — Trowel & Trellis: “Delicious and light and fresh. Fantastic complement to the spicy flavors in this booth.”
- Wicked Weed Brewing Orange Peel Ale — Citrus Blossom: “Another solid citrus beer option. Very light and refreshing!”
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale — Pineapple Promenade: “Light and fresh. Love this one.”
- Lexington Brewing Tangerine Cream Ale — Refreshment Outpost: ” I really like this one – creamy while still tasting like a beer. Little bit on the sweet side. You’ve been warned.”
- Orlando Brewing Passionate Organic Blonde Ale w/ Passion Fruit — Refreshment Outpost: “Love this one, too. Honestly-I’d order any of the 3 beverage options here again.”
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale — Magnolia Terrace: “Nom nom nom it’s good.”
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry — Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market: “Maybe it is too sweet but at this moment in my life, I really like it. Will I like it tomorrow? Maybe. But right NOW? Definitely yes.”
- Playalinda Brewing Company Ginger and Elderberry Ale — Tangierine Café: “Holy crap this is good. The aroma of this is such a delight and the flavor?! Amazing.”
- 3 Daughters Pomegranate Hard Cider — Tangierine Café: “My favorite cider of the festival. Wow.”
- B. Nektar Blackberry Mint Mead — Tangierine Café: “So freaking good. Run, don’t walk and get this one. The mint is an absolute delight.”
- Avocado Toast — Sunshine Griddle: “Beautiful dish. The portion is large, the avocado is fresh and light and the marinated tomatoes are so good. Love love loved this.”
- Taco Vampiro — Jardin de Fiestas: “Delicious. The beef has a great flavor, the shell is crispy and the sauce is a little tart and complements the taco well. The little side of corn was tasty as well. Loved it.”
- Chocolate Cake — Trowel & Trellis: “This was tasty. The cake was moist and the raspberry flavor wasn’t overwhelming. The gelato melts quickly, though.”
- Tuna Tataki Bowl — Citrus Blossom: “Love this. It had a decent amount of spice but the tuna is cooked perfectly and the mango cools down the spice. Very light and refreshing and delicious.”
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake — The Honey Bee-stro: “Delicious. The cheesecake is a solid cheesecake and all of the various honey components are good and add to it. Slight orange flavor.”
- Beef Tataki — Hanami: “Really enjoyed this as well. The beef is rather rare which I like. The shiso sauce was almost sweet but also vinegary. All of this paired well.”
- Chicken Yakitori — Hanami: “Surprisingly good. The chicken had great flavor and went well with the pickled onions and red pepper emulsion. Solid dish.”
- Arepas Topped with Melted Queso Fresco — La Isla Fresca: “This is very simple but I love it. The arepa is soft but sturdy so you can eat it like a mini-pizza. And it tastes kind of like a cheese pizza with no sauce.”
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin — Refreshment Outpost: “I love Tajin and especially love it on fruit (like pineapple) so this was a nice light option. It’s a great healthy snack.”
- House-made Boudin Bite — Magnolia Terrace: “Loved this. The breading is perfectly crispy, the boudin and rice mix in the ball is flavorful and well executed. The creamy sauce has a nice zing. Good overall dish.”
- Toasted Pretzel Bread with Ham and Gruyere — Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market: “Absolutely delicious. The pretzel is soft. The ham is crispy and full of flavor and there is plenty of salty delicious cheese. Pretty filling, too.”
- Lamb Kefta Grilled Kebab — Tangierine Café: “This is also very good. Perfectly seasoned, rich flavor, and it’s tender. Chickpea and carrot salad adds a little sweetness and complements the kebab well.”
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale — Citrus Blossom: “Loved this. The hibiscus and key lime flavors are mellow and the beer is so smooth. I love it.”
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple, and Guava Wheat Ale — Pineapple Promenade: “Super good. Perfect amount of fruitiness. Still light and easy to drink. Great flavor.”
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale — Magnolia Terrace: “The orange coriander flavor is good and it’s a light wheat. Loved this in the flight.”
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale — Magnolia Terrace: “Great for the heat. It’s so light and refreshing and easy to drink. Would be good for watching Garden Rocks concert.”
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites (without bacon) — Sunshine Griddle: “We ordered one without bacon (yes, you can ask), and these are just as good as last year. I love fried dough and cream cheese frosting. Yum! Great portion size and good for sharing.”
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib — Trowel & Trellis: “A decent size portion and makes a good meal. This continues to be one of my favorite dishes at the festival.”
- House-Made Italian Sausage And Peppers Poutine — Refreshment Port: “Amazing. The best plant-based option at the festival. I will eat it over and over and over again.”
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA — Trowel & Trellis: “As a hazy IPA fan, LOVE this! I would go back and get the bigger size! But keep in mind, it’s not anything special festival-wise.”
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider — Refreshment Outpost: “This is so good and refreshing. I want to drink this at all times on a hot day.”
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA — Magnolia Terrace: “Loooove this. Definitely my favorite beer at this booth. Yum!”
- 3 Daughters Pomegranate Hard Cider — Tangierine Café: “I really love this. Such good pomegranate flavor and refreshing. Can easily drink this.”
We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention the following menu items, because they also received decent ratings.
These all earned 4 out of 5 stars and should also be on your radar, because they were very tasty.
- Chilled Potato & Leek Soup – Farmers Feast (Early Bloom Menu)
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail – Farmers Feast (Early Bloom Menu)
- Grilled Baby Vegetables w/ Hummus Cream – Trowel & Trellis
- Glutenberg Blonde Ale – Northern Bloom
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade – Pineapple Promenade
Let us know your favorite Flower & Garden food and drink in the comments below!
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
WDW Prep School Flower and Garden Data
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2022
- Best Values at Flower & Garden
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden
- Best Gluten-Friendly Options at Flower & Garden
- Popular Flower & Garden Items That Really Aren’t Good
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
Through this article, we hope to help you understand Best food at epcot flower and garden festival