- Vegan Fall Recipes for Dinner
- 1. Creamy Pumpkin Bucatini
- 2. Pumpkin Chili
- 3. Creamy Herby Mushroom Pasta
- 4. Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry
- 5. 20-minute Pumpkin Soup
- 6. Roasted Pumpkin Lasagna Boat
- Butternut Squash
- 7. Butternut Squash Chili
- 8. Butternut Squash Risotto
- 9. Stuffed Butternut Squash with Quinoa Cranberries and Kale
- 10. Butternut Squash and Chickpea Stew (gluten-free)
- 11. Quinoa Power Bowls with Smoky Butternut Squash
- 12. Creamy Mushroom and Broccoli Gnocchi
- 13. Mushroom Lentil Loaf
- 14. One Pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- 15. Roasted Teriyaki Mushroom Noodles
- 16. Speedy Miso Spinach Mushroom Ramen
- 17. Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 18. Potato Cakes Stuffed with Mushrooms
- 19. Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 20. Mushroom Quesadillas
- 21. Roasted Sweet Chili Broccoli
- 22. Broccoli + Quinoa Mac and Cheese
- 23. Broccoli Salad
- 24. Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 25. Creamy Broccoli Soup
- 26. Cauliflower Mushroom, Kale Pasta Bake
- 27. Cauliflower Steaks with Mushroom Gravy
- 28. Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower Bites
- 29. “Cheesy” Cauliflower Potato Soup
- 30. Amazing Cauliflower Tacos
- Brussels Sprouts
- 31. Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
- 32. Crispy Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- 33. Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Sweet Potato
- 34. Veggie Loaf with Sweet Potatoes and Cranberry Glaze
- 35. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos
- 36. Sweet Potato Chickpea Burgers
- Quinoa, Corn, Cranberry and Tomatoes
- 37. Cilantro and Sweet Corn Soup
- 38. Roasted Broccoli Chickpea Quinoa Bowls
- 39. Healing Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup
- More vegan Fall recipes you’ll love:
- What are *your* favorite vegan Fall recipes?
These healthy vegan Fall recipes for dinner are everything you need on a chilly, October evening. Cozy, comforting, but nutritious. Filled with the season’s fresh produce like pumpkin, butternut squash, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, mushrooms and sweet potatoes.
If you are new to the vegan diet, take a look at my vegan diet for beginners guide.
See my vegan Fall desserts roundup too, for some seasonal sweetness!
Vegan Fall Recipes for Dinner
1. Creamy Pumpkin Bucatini
Wait just a minute. A pasta sauce with pumpkin puree and hummus? For creamy bucatini, there’s nothing better. Add cherry tomatoes and spinach and OMG.
2. Pumpkin Chili
Got a pot? Check. Got 30 minutes? Check. If you’re craving a bowl of Fall-flavored chili, this recipe is for you. It’s super healthy and perfect for a cold, Autumn night.
3. Creamy Herby Mushroom Pasta
A rustic plate of pumpkin and mushroom pasta scattered with baby greens and walnuts is a vegan dream. This cozy, comfy dish should be savored in front of a roaring fire.
4. Chickpea and Pumpkin Curry
If you need to feed a crowd and don’t have much time or cash, listen up! This easy pumpkin and chickpea curry is so good, even the kids will love it.
5. 20-minute Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup is a savory experience in comfort. It takes a quick 20 minutes to make and has a slight kick from the cumin and chili powder.
6. Roasted Pumpkin Lasagna Boat
So cute! These pumpkin lasagna boats come with their own little hats that, once removed, reveal a mouthwatering lentil bolognese. Everyone gets their own, and clean up is super easy.
7. Butternut Squash Chili
Vegan chili is a great vehicle for nutritious ingredients. The butternut squash plays so well with the tomatoes, beans and quinoa — you’ll feel revived after just a few bites.
8. Butternut Squash Risotto
How can such a simple dish be so luxurious? Butternut squash risotto is so deliciously decadent — it feels like something I should be eating in secret.
9. Stuffed Butternut Squash with Quinoa Cranberries and Kale
This quinoa stuffed butternut squash is nothing but gorgeous. For holiday guests or for a family meal, the fall flavors are warm and earthy with just a touch of sweetness.
10. Butternut Squash and Chickpea Stew (gluten-free)
One bite of this Moroccan-inspired dish and you’ll be transported to Casablanca. Butternut squash and chickpea stew offer all the deliciousness of world travel without any of the jet lag.
11. Quinoa Power Bowls with Smoky Butternut Squash
Quinoa bowls are an ideal way to use up whatever veggies you have on hand. This recipe celebrates butternut squash and Brussels sprouts — the yin and yang of the vegetable world.
12. Creamy Mushroom and Broccoli Gnocchi
These gnocchi are like yummy little pillows in a creamy sauce of diet naughtiness. But wait, there’s no shame in indulging! This recipe is gluten-free and healthy.
13. Mushroom Lentil Loaf
What to do when they’re craving those comfort food favorites? This Mushroom Lentil Loaf solves that problem with a soul-embracing hug of umami.
14. One Pot Creamy Mushroom Pasta
This recipe is for those hectic weeknights when there’s barely time to throw dinner together. One-pot mushroom pasta is a creamy crowd-pleaser that everyone will love.
15. Roasted Teriyaki Mushroom Noodles
Roasting mushrooms on high heat is the secret to this Asian-inspired dish. That and the phenomenal teriyaki favors of soy sauce and garlic with oodles of soba noodles.
16. Speedy Miso Spinach Mushroom Ramen
Fast, easy and tasty — and you can use chopsticks! What’s not to like about Speedy Miso Spinach Mushroom Ramen? Fresh veggies with Asian flavor doesn’t get much better than this.
17. Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
It’s umami on top of more umami. Mushrooms roasted with garlic and balsamic vinegar may be the most versatile side dish ever. Pair them with anything and they’ll make that anything better.
18. Potato Cakes Stuffed with Mushrooms
Whether you call them stuffed potato cakes or call them Zrazy — Ukrainian stuffed potato cakes — they’ll drive your carb-loving heart crazy. They’re a comfort food seeker’s destination.
19. Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
The key to perfect stuffed portobello mushrooms is to give them a quick broil before stuffing. They’ll release their moisture and be a perfect vessel for flavor.
20. Mushroom Quesadillas
Warning — these easy vegan quesadillas smell so good that your family will gather around the stove and gobble them up before they even hit the plate. Take precautions!
21. Roasted Sweet Chili Broccoli
People forget how epic broccoli can be when it’s roasted with a little bit of heat and a little bit of sweet. Why eat broccoli any other way?
22. Broccoli + Quinoa Mac and Cheese
Did someone say mac and cheese? Indeed, they did. Listen as Broccoli and Quinoa Mac and Cheese beckons your name. Five ingredients and it’s ready in 20 minutes.
23. Broccoli Salad
Remember those mayo-drenched salads from the past? So good but so fattening. This slimmed down version has no mayo and it’s stand-in-line good.
24. Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Use fresh or frozen broccoli in this easy and cheesy broccoli and brown rice casserole. Perfect for a potluck, as a side dish or paired with a leafy green salad as a meal.
25. Creamy Broccoli Soup
When that first autumn chill hits the air, it’s officially soup time. Snuggle up with a bowl of vegan broccoli soup and let the curls of steam invite you in for a creamy spoonful.
26. Cauliflower Mushroom, Kale Pasta Bake
This is essentially macaroni and cheese taken to the next, veggie-tastic level. Cauliflower is the star but don’t ignore the mushrooms, kale and pasta. So yummy.
27. Cauliflower Steaks with Mushroom Gravy
This is such a dramatic way to serve cauliflower! Cross cutting it into steaks makes it a substantial meal, especially when you drizzle that earthy mushroom gravy on top.
28. Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower Bites
Skip the Chinese takeout and put away your wok. All you need for this gorgeous, sweet and spicy cauliflower is a sheet pan, a hot oven and an appetite for something delicious.
29. “Cheesy” Cauliflower Potato Soup
If you’re tired of people underestimating cauliflower, make them a pot of this soup. Hearty and flavorful, cauliflower is finally ready for it’s close up.
30. Amazing Cauliflower Tacos
Taco Tuesday has gone vegan! This recipe belongs in the “how can this possibly be cauliflower” section. Garnished with tomatoes, jalapenos and salsa, no one would guess this taco’s truth.
31. Fall Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad
Think colorful. Think flavorful. This Brussels sprouts and quinoa salad is a sweet and salty celebration of Fall. Served on the side, it’ll wake up even the sleepiest main course.
32. Crispy Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Don’t know what to do with Brussels sprouts? Balsamic vinegar is the answer. This classic preparation can be easily thrown together with pantry ingredients and is a winner every time.
33. Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
Sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts? Opposites really do attract. Roasting them together with garlic, spices and olive oil makes perfect sense, as each of their flavors highlights the other.
34. Veggie Loaf with Sweet Potatoes and Cranberry Glaze
This Harvest Veggie Loaf tastes like you’ve just sat down for a holiday meal. Each bite has all of those warm sweet and savory flavors of Autumn.
35. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos
Forget waiting until dinner to enjoy these Sweet Potato Black Bean Vegetarian Burritos. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and these fill the bill quite nicely.
36. Sweet Potato Chickpea Burgers
Sweet potato chickpea burgers are going to be your go-to burger solution from now on. Pro tip — make a bunch and freeze them for future late-night burger emergencies.
Quinoa, Corn, Cranberry and Tomatoes
37. Cilantro and Sweet Corn Soup
You think the sweet corn in this soup will be the star until you hit the cilantro. That fresh, herbal dimension transports this soup from homemade yummy into restaurant quality.
38. Roasted Broccoli Chickpea Quinoa Bowls
By now, don’t we all agree that the best way to prepare broccoli is to roast it? This recipe really shows off the natural sweetness of roasted broccoli alongside earthy chickpeas and wholesome quinoa.
39. Healing Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup
If you’ve never had the joy of experiencing roasted tomatoes and red bell peppers mingled together in a soup, stop everything and get to the kitchen!
More vegan Fall recipes you’ll love:
- Fall desserts: treat yourself to some seasonal sweetness
- Thanksgiving dinner recipes: tasty and traditional Fall main dishes and sides for your family get-together
- pumpkin recipes: everything that’s pumpkin and delicious!
- butternut squash recipes: hearty and filling squash dishes
What are *your* favorite vegan Fall recipes?
Do you like simple veggie meals or creamy soups? Let me know in the comments below!