This Easy and Flavorful Stir Fry Sauce Recipe Will Revolutionize Your Meals!
Stir fries are a quick and delicious way to utilize those veggies sitting in your fridge. With this versatile vegan stir fry sauce, dinner is just minutes away. Whether you’re looking for a tasty stir fry or a delectable dipping sauce, this recipe has got you covered.
Why We Love This Sauce
The Perfect Stir Fry Veggies
Stir-fries offer endless possibilities when it comes to vegetable combinations. Mushrooms, Bok Choy, bell peppers, snow peas, baby corn… the choice is yours! Don’t worry about having specific ingredients on hand; any veggies in your fridge or even frozen vegetables work perfectly in a stir fry. Some of our favorites include broccoli and red bell peppers.
How to Make Healthy Stir Fries
The key to a delectable vegetable stir fry lies in the sauce. Our easy homemade stir fry sauce recipe calls for low-sodium soy sauce, veggie broth, rice vinegar, lime juice, maple syrup, ground ginger, and cornstarch. Simply whisk these ingredients together in a bowl and add the sauce to your stir fry while it’s still warm on the stove.
Remember to let the vegetables cook until they’re nearly done before adding the sauce. We like to leave our stir fry until the broccoli turns a vibrant green while still maintaining its crispiness.
If you’re feeling adventurous, you can experiment with different sauce variations. But trust us, this sauce is a winner! For more mouthwatering sauce and veggie options, check out our Stir Fry Page.
Tips for Making This Recipe
- To add body to your stir fry, it’s important to use a thickener. Cornstarch, arrowroot powder, or flour will work just fine.
- Add the stir fry sauce as the last step, after sautéing the veggies, and ensure that the pan is still hot. The heat will activate the thickener and instantly thicken the liquid in just a minute or two.
- Get creative with your dipping options! This sauce pairs perfectly with Steamed Artichokes, veggie sushi, or tempura. Feel free to come up with your own delightful combinations.
- The versatility of this sauce doesn’t end with stir fries and dips. It’s also a fantastic marinade for tofu, tempeh, seitan, mushrooms, and more. Simply cover your favorite protein with the sauce and let it marinate for 30 minutes or even overnight for a burst of vibrant flavor.
Some Other Vegetable Stir Fry Sauces to Try
- Asian Sauce
- Sweet Ginger Sesame Sauce
- Peanut Sauce
- Tahini Sauce
- Visit our Stir Fry Sauces Page for more options.
Plant-Based Starter Kits $35
This post was brought to you by Family Cuisine.