- Vegan Side Dishes
- 1. Creamy Corn Salad
- 2. Pearl Couscous Salad
- 3. Sauteed Mushrooms
- 4. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 5. Roasted Broccoli with Sweet Chili Sauce
- 6. Potato Cakes with Carrot and Rice
- 7. Three Bean Wild Rice Salad
- 8. Sesame Garlic Green Beans
- 9. Air Fryer Carrots (3 Ways)
- 10. Cucumber Pasta Salad
- 11. Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini
- 12. Roasted Baby Potatoes with Pesto
- 13. Tahini Dill Carrot Noodles
- 14. Roasted Balsamic Green Beans with Tomatoes
- 15. Tomato Avocado Salad
- 16. Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Tahini
- 17. Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower
- 18. Edamame Sesame Quinoa Salad
- 19. Raw Veggie Noodles
- 20. Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Rice
- 20. Maple Glazed Sauteed Carrots
- 21. Cauliflower Rice
- 22. Corn Avocado and Tomato Salad
- 23. Moroccan Roasted Vegetable Salad
- 24. Chanterelle Mushrooms with Potatoes
- 25. Artichoke Sun-dried Tomato Risotto
- 26. Smoky Baked Beans
- 27. BBQ Brussels Sprouts
- 28. Ranch Pasta Salad
- 29. Miso Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
- 30. Grilled Zucchini and Mushrooms
- 31. Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- 32. Orzo Salad with Spinach and Tomato
- 33. Thai Cucumber Salad
- 34. Nicoise Salad
- 35. Baked Zucchini Fries
- 36. Cobb Salad
- 37. Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 38. Tex Mex Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- 39. Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 40. Chickpea Lemon Rice
- 41. Roasted Carrots with Tahini
- 42. Moroccan Quinoa and Carrot Salad
- 43. Spicy Stir-Fried Cabbage
- 44. Corn Salad with Basil Pesto
- 45. Maple Gochujang Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 46. Avocado Black Bean Salad
- 47. “Cheesy” Roasted Cauliflower
- 48. Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- +1. Jollof Rice
- +2. Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
- +3. Pesto Quinoa Salad
- More veggie side dishes:
- Serve your vegan side dishes with these tasty meals:
- What are *your* favorite Vegan Side Dish Recipes?
Looking for the perfect Vegan Side Dish Recipes? Whether it’s for BBQ, a potluck, a cookout or just for dinner, this list has the most delicious sides that are also healthy and easy to make.
Vegan Side Dishes
1. Creamy Corn Salad
Dairy free mayonnaise and sour cream/ plain soy yogurt make this corn salad a rich treat, a must-have for summer parties.
2. Pearl Couscous Salad
Juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, kalamata olives, and fresh basil for herbal brightness pair perfectly in this light, refreshing side dish.
3. Sauteed Mushrooms
Fact — a caramelized mushroom is a tasty mushroom. This is the easiest side dish in the world and all you need are some mushrooms and a little bit of time.
4. Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Craving a light, but super healthy and high-protein meal? This is it! The tasty Mediterranean flavors make this easy salad an instant favorite! A must-have for BBQ parties, too!
5. Roasted Broccoli with Sweet Chili Sauce
6. Potato Cakes with Carrot and Rice
How do you give your leftover mashed potatoes a new life? Make potato cakes! Add all kinds of yummy ingredients from the fridge and you’ll be ready to go!
7. Three Bean Wild Rice Salad
Three kinds of beans and wild rice star in this summer sparkler of a dish — red onions and jalapenos offer a bold boost of spice.
8. Sesame Garlic Green Beans
Coconut, ground ginger, and sesame oil give fresh green beans the Asian flair they’ve been looking for.
9. Air Fryer Carrots (3 Ways)
Three different side dishes in one! Air fryer carrots couldn’t be easier and you can tailor make them for your meal — sweet, savory or spicy!
10. Cucumber Pasta Salad
Here’s one cool bite. Dill and cucumber refresh the mouth in this summery pasta salad.
11. Lemon Garlic Grilled Zucchini
Ten minute cook time? Thirteen calories per serving? Count me in! Lemon and garlic make grilled zucchini pop in this simple side.
12. Roasted Baby Potatoes with Pesto
You think of pesto with pasta, so why not potatoes with pesto? These roasted baby potatoes are brought to a whole other level by tossing them with a yummy pesto.
13. Tahini Dill Carrot Noodles
Carrot noodles, dill, and tahini make the perfect springtime combination in this light, healthy accompaniment.
14. Roasted Balsamic Green Beans with Tomatoes
It doesn’t get much easier than roasted green beans and tomatoes. The title is basically the instructions—just toss ‘em in olive oil, roast and then drizzle with reduced balsamic. Delicious!
15. Tomato Avocado Salad
If you’re an avocado lover, try this salad. It pairs avocado, thin-sliced red onion, and cherry tomatoes — plus fruity olive oil for a Latin twist.
16. Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Tahini
Who needs hollandaise sauce for your asparagus when you can make luxurious lemon tahini sauce? All the richness and tang with none of the guilt!
17. Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower
Garlicky mashed cauliflower proves a perfect low-carb alternative to mashed potatoes in this creamy side dish.
18. Edamame Sesame Quinoa Salad
Need something that will go perfectly with that Asian entrée? This edamame sesame quinoa salad is just the thing. With notes of sweet and sour, it’s perfectly balanced and perfectly delicious.
19. Raw Veggie Noodles
This noodle salad pairs a Vietnamese-inspired dressing and mint to freshen things up.
20. Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Rice
Cilantro and lime juice flavor jasmine rice and black beans in this dish, which pairs beautifully with any entree of your choice.
20. Maple Glazed Sauteed Carrots
When dreaming up veggie side dishes, some people forget about carrots. Why? This recipe is so easy and flavorful. A perfect supporting actor to any starring role.
21. Cauliflower Rice
Once you get the hang of making cauliflower rice, you may never turn back. It soaks in any kind of flavor you want to introduce, so it makes the ultimate versatile side dish.
22. Corn Avocado and Tomato Salad
For a little Tex-Mex flair, serve this corn, avocado, and tomato salad at your next summer BBQ. It’ll have your guests licking their lips for more!
23. Moroccan Roasted Vegetable Salad
This dish is such a lovely mixture of flavors and colors. It will liven up the dinner table and make even a midweek meal feel special.
24. Chanterelle Mushrooms with Potatoes
If you’ve never tried chanterelles, get ready. You’re about to fall in love. This is an elegant, earthy side dish that will elevate everything else on the table.
25. Artichoke Sun-dried Tomato Risotto
Take an adventure on the sunny shores of the Mediterranean. This risotto pairs artichokes and sun-dried tomatoes for a punch of flavor.
26. Smoky Baked Beans
For a cook out, barbecue, Sunday dinner or pot luck, you’ll never go wrong bringing a batch of smoky baked beans. No one will even suspect their hidden vegan identity.
27. BBQ Brussels Sprouts
Kids will love this take on Brussels sprouts. Roasted crisp and golden and glazed with a sweet-and-spicy BBQ spice mix, they’re a perfect side dish or snack.
28. Ranch Pasta Salad
Whip up some of this gluten-free ranch pasta salad when you’re craving something on the richer side — and, better yet, take it to your next BBQ party!
29. Miso Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
One word – umami. That special “taste” that makes this side absolutely addicting. You can held special power over your guests with a bowl of these roasted root veggies.
30. Grilled Zucchini and Mushrooms
Bring on the veggies! This recipe features four vegetables, plus mushrooms, all flavored with balsamic vinegar and grilled to perfection.
31. Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
If you’ve been craving french fries, here’s a healthy, oven-baked alternative that the kids will love! They’re delightfully crisp.
32. Orzo Salad with Spinach and Tomato
Juicy red cherry tomatoes, fresh green spinach, and pearly orzo make this side and its festive color scheme a perfect pick for the holidays.
33. Thai Cucumber Salad
Are you ready to get your Thai twist on? Here’s a cool, refreshing cucumber salad, spiced with sesame oil and red pepper flakes, garnished with crushed peanuts and green onion.
34. Nicoise Salad
Here’s a French-inspired vegan take on the Nicoise salad. It’s chock-full of potatoes, tomatoes, fennel, Romaine, and a whole host of other delicious veggies.
35. Baked Zucchini Fries
Here’s a healthy alternative to steak fries — these thick-cut, oven-baked zucchini fries. They’ll pair well with a side sauce of your choice.
36. Cobb Salad
This is the salad to end all salads. It’s fresh, bursting with flavor, and simply magnificent. Golden beets add a subtle sweetness, and the vinaigrette is a real zinger.
37. Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
These lemon garlic herb-roasted potatoes will pair like magic with whatever you’re having for dinner tonight. No, seriously. Try them out.
38. Tex Mex Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
This Tex-Mex inspired salad features black beans, sweet potatoes, cherry tomatoes, fresh corn, and cilantro.
39. Tomato Cucumber Salad
Make this dish at the height of summer with the freshest, juiciest tomatoes. Red onion gives it just enough bite.
40. Chickpea Lemon Rice
This is a simple, zesty side dish pairing brown rice and chickpeas with a bright lemon dressing.
41. Roasted Carrots with Tahini
These carrots, topped with a maple-tahini drizzle, are sure to delight. They’ll become your newest autumn favorite.
42. Moroccan Quinoa and Carrot Salad
Next time you’re panicking about dinner, relax. You can throw this Moroccan Quinoa Carrot Salad together in less than 15 minutes. Pick a no brainer main course and you’ll be good to go!
43. Spicy Stir-Fried Cabbage
This dish takes only five minutes to make. Stir fry cabbage with ginger, chili garlic sauce, and soy sauce till it’s crisp and slightly toasted.
44. Corn Salad with Basil Pesto
Why have I never thought to put pesto on a salad? This is a summer time treat that may just make you ignore the main course.
45. Maple Gochujang Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Remember when Sriracha was the spicy ingredient of choice? I’m hoping Gochujang finds a broader audience because it totally rocks. Here it helps bring the heat and the sweet to Brussels Sprouts.
46. Avocado Black Bean Salad
Keep this salad simple with black beans, avocado, and tomato, or add in your favorite Tex-Mex veggies for a unique spin.
47. “Cheesy” Roasted Cauliflower
It doesn’t matter if you’re doing keto or paleo, if you’re gluten-free or vegan — everyone loves roasted cauliflower with a cheesy, salty and nutty flavor.
48. Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
These mushrooms are simply delicious. Flavored with balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic, they hit all the right notes.
+1. Jollof Rice
When someone goes to the trouble of “veganizing” an awesome dish like West Africa’s jollof rice, the very least you can do is to try it. You won’t be sorry, either, because OMG it’s fantastic.
+2. Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
This risotto is full of roasted veggies — tomatoes, zucchini, red peppers. It’s creamy Mediterranean perfection!
+3. Pesto Quinoa Salad
Quick and easy-to-make, this protein-filled side packs a punch of flavor, featuring quinoa, classic pesto, and cherry tomatoes.
More veggie side dishes:
- Rainbow Roasted Vegetables
- Roasted Veggies with Hummus
- Lemon Pepper Cauliflower Steaks + Roasted Vegetables
- Stuffed Purple Sweet Potatoes
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms
Serve your vegan side dishes with these tasty meals:
- Tofu recipes
- Easy Dinner recipes
- BBQ recipes
- Summer Dinner Recipes
- Christmas Dinner Recipes
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes
What are *your* favorite Vegan Side Dish Recipes?
Share with me in the comments below!