Here are all the best cucumber recipes for using this refreshing vegetable! From salads to pickles, they’re so versatile…and delicious.
Could there be a more refreshing vegetable than the cool cucumber? This vegetable is full of water so it’s super hydrating and deliciously crunchy. It’s also a truly versatile vegetable to use in recipes! Pop it into salads, pickle it, or throw it into drinks to make fancy “spa water”.
Nothing says summer like cucumbers, but you can eat them any time of the year! Here we’ve collected our top cucumber recipes that can work for anytime, from tangy cucumber salad to creamy Greek cucumber dill sauce. Bonus: none of these recipes require “cooking”!
And now…our best cucumber recipes!
A few more recipes
Still want inspiration? Here are a few more recipes that star this crunchy refreshing vegetable:
- Cucumber Tomato Onion Salad This salad brings out the beauty of ripe tomatoes and cool cucumbers in a way you’ll want to eat again and again.
- Poke Bowl Recipe This classic recipe stars ahi tuna marinaded in a flavorful poke sauce, rice, and lots of veggie topping ideas.
- Simple Chickpea Salad Make cucumbers into a 5-minute fast lunch! The perfect healthy plant based desk lunch or quick fix dinner.
- Mediterranean Couscous Bowls This Mediterranean bowl recipe is a fast weeknight dinner, featuring couscous, chickpeas, tomatoes and cucumber, and a creamy tahini sauce.
- Favorite Chopped Salad This salad will amaze everyone around the table! Homemade Italian dressing and crisp veggies combine into one extraordinary salad.
Last updated: March 2021
Read more: Refrigerator Pickles | Family Cuisine