- 1. 3-Ingredient Brownies
- 2. 3-Ingredient Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
- 3. Cashew Coconut Balls
- 4. Vegan Dark Chocolate Turtles
- 5. Pecan Pie Balls
- 6. Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- 7. Lime Coconut Balls
- 8. Raw Vegan Brownies
- 9. Cashew Cookie Dough Bars
- 10. Tahini Chocolate Date Balls
- 10. Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 11. No-Bake Almond Joy Bars
- 12. Healthy Banana Nice Cream
- 13. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 14. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Crunch Bars
- 15. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fudge
- 16. Easy Cinnamon Baked Pears
- 18. No-Bake Peanut Butter Thumbprints
- 19. Vegan Pumpkin Mousse
- 20. No-Bake Vanilla Cake Bites
- 21. 3-Ingredient Tahini Date Cookies
- 22. Stuffed Dates
- 23. Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding
- 24. Creamy Chocolate Hazelnut Shake
- 25. Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
- 26. Easy Vegan Chocolate
- 27. Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- More Healthy Dessert Ideas
- More Recipes
These 27 easy vegan dessert recipes are all made with 6-ingredients or less so you can enjoy a healthy dessert in no time. These recipes are all vegan and gluten-free!
1. 3-Ingredient Brownies
These easy-as-can be brownies by Delightful Mom Food call for just bananas, cocoa powder and almond butter. You can’t beat that for an easy vegan dessert!
Reading: what’s an easy vegan dessert to make
2. 3-Ingredient Healthy Pumpkin Cookies
All you need for these is pumpkin, oats and sweetener. They are definitely healthy tasting so I’d recommend adding plenty of chocolate chips to make them a real treat!
3. Cashew Coconut Balls
Dates, coconut, cashews, sea salt. Blend ’em, eat ’em! These healthy little bliss balls make the perfect whole food dessert.
4. Vegan Dark Chocolate Turtles
You’ll be surprised at how easy these homemade chocolate turtles are to make. All you need is pecans, dark chocolate and dates! Keep a stash of these in the freezer for a healthy dessert option anytime you feel like a little something sweet.
5. Pecan Pie Balls
These sweet, little bliss balls made from pecans, dates and sea salt are a must! They taste like pecan pie! All you’ll need is those three ingredients and a food processor.
6. Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
All you need to make these healthy oatmeal cookies is peanut butter, banana and oats! From there you can add in your favourite cookie ingredients such as nuts, chocolate chips or raisins.
For similar recipe made without banana, you can use this 3-ingredient oatmeal cookie recipe.
7. Lime Coconut Balls
For a tasty, refreshing treat, these lime coconut balls can be ready in no time. All you need is dates, cashews, coconut and lime!
8. Raw Vegan Brownies
These delicious no-bake brownies have the perfect chocolate flavour, the perfect chocolate texture and are loaded with nutrition. All you need to make them is dates, walnuts, cocoa powder and chocolate chips!
9. Cashew Cookie Dough Bars
Read more: how to make dirt worms dessert
These simple, yummy bars call for just 4 ingredients: dates, cashews, chocolate and maple syrup. These are so yummy and decadent, no one will ever know how easy they are to make!
10. Tahini Chocolate Date Balls
All you need for these rich and fudgy bites is cocoa powder, dates and tahini!
10. Chocolate Avocado Pudding
There are lots of different ways to make chocolate avocado pudding so I’ll include a few recipe variations. To make a basic avocado pudding you’ll need avocado, cocoa powder and a sweetener such as maple syrup or dates.
Check out these recipes made with a variety of ingredients:
- Simple Chocolate Vegan Pudding from Simple Vegan Blog made with rice milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, banana and avocado. So easy to make and it looks incredible! Get the recipe.
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse from Chocolate Covered Katie made with avocado, chocolate chips or cocoa powder, sweetener of choice and dairy-free milk. Get the recipe.
- Avocado Pudding made with avocado, cocoa powder, dates and maple syrup. Get the recipe.
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding from SunKissed Kitchen made with avocado, maple syrup, almond milk, spinach, cocoa powder and dark chocolate. Get the recipe.
11. No-Bake Almond Joy Bars
Love chocolate and coconut? You will love these no-bake vegan almond joy bars! This recipe is gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free and easy to make with just 4 ingredients: almonds, dates, chocolate and coconut!
12. Healthy Banana Nice Cream
All you need to make banana ice cream is frozen bananas but that’s just he the beginning! Customize it with add-ins like chocolate chips and peanut butter, strawberries, coffee and more!
13. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
All you need for these raw peanut butter chocolate chips cookies is dates, peanut butter, ample syrup, vanilla and chocolate chips. Not in the mood for baking? Perfect. Blend up the dough and they’re ready to eat.
14. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Crunch Bars
These bars from Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen are a must make. A simple, chocolate, crunchy treat that’s quick to make? Oh ya. All you need to make these is chocolate, rice crisp cereal and almond butter.
15. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fudge
This freezer fudge from Six Vegan Sisters calls for oat flour (make your own in a blender!), maple syrup and peanut butter. I bet they’d be delicious with tahini or almond butter too. Stash a batch in the freezer so you’ve got a sweet little treat any time you need one.
16. Easy Cinnamon Baked Pears
I love these baked pears for a simple, healthy dessert. It works great with apples too! Try them topped with some granola and vegan ice cream.
18. No-Bake Peanut Butter Thumbprints
These sweet little cookies from Minimalist Baker are a breeze to make with just 5 simple ingredients. You’ll need peanut butter, sea salt, maple syrup, almond or coconut flour and dried fruit. No baking required!
19. Vegan Pumpkin Mousse
Read more: dessert to make with pancake mix
This vegan pumpkin mousse from might be too easy to make. All you’ll need is pumpkin, coconut cream and sweetener. It’s so yummy and the perfect alternative to baked pumpkin pie.
20. No-Bake Vanilla Cake Bites
Have a craving for vanilla cake? How about some rich, naturally sweet, nutritious, satisfying and easy to make vanilla cake bites. Yep, sounds good! You’ll need dates, walnuts, almond and/or coconut flavour, sea salt and vanilla to make these sweet little bites from Minimalist Baker.
21. 3-Ingredient Tahini Date Cookies
These are one of my favorite simple cookies. All you need is dates, tahini and oats and less than 15 minutes to make them. Mix up the easy dough, bake away and enjoy.
22. Stuffed Dates
Stuffed dates are probably my favorite simple dessert of all time. Take a soft, medjool date, remove the pit, stuff it with your favorite nut butter, tahini or sunflower seed butter and devour. You can add an almond or walnut, some coconut, a pinch of sea salt or some chocolate too.
Another great thing about these little treats is you can make just one for a quick treat or make 20 for a group. And yes, you can even coat them in chocolate for a next-level treat!
23. Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding
This chocolate chia protein is ready in no time with just a few simple ingredients. Blend up chia seeds, chocolate protein, almond milk, cocoa powder and a sweetener of choice, let it set and that’s it. It’s rich, creamy, healthy and delicious.
24. Creamy Chocolate Hazelnut Shake
A creamy chocolate hazelnut shake that’s somewhat smoothie, somewhat healthy dairy-free frosty. You’ll need nuts, non-dairy milk, cocoa powder, chia seeds, vanilla, dates and sea salt. The recipe is made with toasted hazelnuts but you can also use cashews, walnuts or hemp seeds.
25. Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
These easy peanut butter balls from Vegan Richa are made with peanut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, dark chocolate, rice krispies and vanilla. Mix it all up in a food processor, shape into balls and enjoy. These can be stashed in the fridge for a couple weeks or the freezer for a few months.
26. Easy Vegan Chocolate
Many vegan chocolate recipes call for coconut oil but this recipe from Minimalist Baker is made with cacao butter instead. All you’ll need is cacao butter, cocoa powder and maple syrup.
Mix it all up, pour into muffin liners, freeze to set and enjoy. You can also just pour the melted chocolate onto a lined baking sheet to make chocolate bars.
27. Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Mug Cake
I love a good mug cake for a single-serve dessert and this peanut butter version from Kitchen Treaty sounds perfect. You’ll need flour or gluten-free flour, peanut butter, almond milk, maple syrup and baking powder.
More Healthy Dessert Ideas
- Chocolate Chip Stuffed Raspberries: Take a chocolate chip, stuff it in a raspberry. Repeat.
- Almond Butter Banana Bites: Slice a banana into coins then make little almond butter sandwiches by adding a dab of almond butter between two pieces of banana. These are yummy frozen too!
- Coconut Yogurt and Granola: Add a few berries and you’re all set!
- Topped Rice Cakes: A couple of rice cakes topped with your favorite nut butter and some jam or sliced banana make the perfect healthy dessert.
- PB Apple Sandwiches: To make these little treats, slice an apple into rounds then spread your favorite nut butter in between two slices. Add some chocolate chips for a real treat.
- Protein Pudding: Mix protein with water or yogurt then top with cacao nibs or chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, seeds or nut butter.
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy Vegan 3-Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Protein Brownies
- Peanut Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- Chocolate Fudge Bars